The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Cowtown-Cane

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

But that's all a part of growing up & older - you're decisions get harder to make, sweetie. Just gotta make the best ones you can w/ what you're given, & if you're lucky & wise enough, you'll make the right ones. :wink:

**MORE HUGS**... 'cause you're right - you need 'em... & deserve them.

thanks alot 300; i just wish i could get a real hug right now... do you have aim or msn? i could really talk, but i can wait if you want...

Sorry I've delayed 500 of these smiley_hug.gif for you, Kerri, but here they are, honey!

Mr. GSBG stole me away from the computer last night at about 9:35 to have dinner with him at Parkers' Lighthouse (http://www.selectrestaurants.com/parkerslight/). From about 12:20 Pacific Time until roughly 12:40, we watched the New Year's fireworks from the helm of the Queen Mary, a tradition in Long Beach for almost 40 years. After that, I enjoyed the last of the Marx Brothers Marathon on Turner Classic Movies.

We'll have some pics to post here later today. Hang in there ... it's 4:23 a.m. Pacific Time, and I still haven't hit the hay yet! :P Until I see everyone here again ... HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :mrgreen:

Hugs to my Caniacs,

Jan/GSBG

Happy New Year,

Kerri i watched the hockey game, turned the tv to a channel watched the ball drop inside then went out on my deck and watched the fireworks from various houses in my neighborhood. *hugs* you...

That game got me so mad! I was trying to control my language seeing their were litle ones the the area but I just couldn't hold it all in. I gave those guys such a hard time on the no goal "hurry up, it's almost midnight!" Oh and I have some sticks and a net in my garage so I went down the AFTER the was over and I have 2 sticks which are already broken so beat the crap outta the post with those.

Happy New Year's everyone! I know this will probably sound ugly, but I can't help it, I thought it was funny. Did anyone else besides me watch the Rose Parade today on HGTV? There was an equestrian group that had the riders standing in the stirrups. The announcer had just finished commenting on how the riders had confidence in their horses to be able to ride like that when the horse the camera was focusing on bumped in to the horse in front, and the rider fell down in the saddle. Timing is everyithing.....

lets all breath and remember that last nights loss was last year; a new year is here and a new time to win.... ok, let's all get up and support our boys even more than last year!! GO CANES GO!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

what did you do for a new year's celebration?

We had a pretty big party here... with about 15 people, I'd say. We stayed up until a little after 4, and most everyone woke up around 11 this morning. So, needless to say, we didn't get much sleep. But hey, that's what you're supposed to do on New Year's Eve/Day. 8)

Amen 88. Whatever you're doing on New Years Eve at midnight is what you'll be doing all year long. Although I was fixing food in the kitchen at midnight, I made sure I had a smile on my face and a song in my heart (aka Rock You Like A Hurricane.) Life is what you make it baby !