The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
KrazyCane

Zac Dalpe

I really enjoyed watching Dalpe at '09 prospect conditioning camp. His quick shot and slick moves drew quite a few oohs and ahhs from the crowd. He has a knack for handling the puck and seems to have a good attitude. He had good numbers at OSU this year (21g 24 a in 39gp). I'm not an expert by any means, but I could see him as a 3rd line NHL forward in two or three years.

Seems like a pretty level headed kid who is willing to work hard to get a shot at the next level.

From what I've seen so far I'd have to agree. Haven't had much opportunity to speak with him, but he seems to know what he wants and what his role needs to be. He slid effortlessly into the lineup. It's hard to believe he's only been here a short while.

I had no idea how small Zac was just a couple of years ago. He sure filled out in a hurry.

Does anyone know if they will stream feeds during the playoffs?

I had no idea how small Zac was just a couple of years ago. He sure filled out in a hurry.

Does anyone know if they will stream feeds during the playoffs?

I'm sure that the games will be broadcast here: theahl.com but I don't know what the pricing will be it's not listed yet.