The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocanes88

2010 Playoff Pick'em Contest

If I lose by one point, I may cry... haha Good luck guys! And thanks to gocanes88 for setting everything up-- it's been fun!
Still will be nice to see how I do in the end.

gocanes      maybe we could have more contests during year?? thanks for these last few ones!

[quote name=dinz]gocanes      maybe we could have more contests during year?? thanks for these last few ones!Glad we can do them smile.gif

The prize for the first place winner of gocanes88's playoff pick em' game will be this guy:

ruutu_bobblehead_20100204161632_0_0.JPG

Courtesy of the Carolina Hurricanes

Chicago has won the Cup, and that means that captain_jack88 is... well, captain of this game! He takes the title and wins the Tuomo Ruutu bobblehead. Thanks to everyone for participating... we'll do it all again next year!

Thanks gocanes88 for organizing the contest again this season.   smile.gif

captain_jack88:  Check your PM's so we can arrange pick up of your Ruutu bobble head prize.

Hard to believe this season of hockey is finally over, at least that means we're getting closer to next season.

Will do TSA, thanks everyone and thanks to GC88 for setting this game up. So I won in my NCAA pick em constest and now this. Unfortunatly, my NBA picks were pretty awful. But 2 out of 3 aint bad. Anyone think I should pick the Canes to win the SC next summer? smile.gif

Will do TSA, thanks everyone and thanks to GC88 for setting this game up. So I won in my NCAA pick em constest and now this. Unfortunatly, my NBA picks were pretty awful. But 2 out of 3 aint bad. Anyone think I should pick the Canes to win the SC next summer? smile.gif
YES!