The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hopper915

Blackhawks Trade Byfuglien to Thrashers

Man, the SE is getting stronger but Im not so sure the Canes are.  Atlanta has some nice pieces but havent shown they can put it all together yet.  Here's hoping that Bfyglien Eager and Sopel are pissed off about being ousted from the Cup winning hockey crazed city.

I will say that Atlanta did god by giving up Kovy at the deadline.  They got plenty of good pieces from NJ and now this.

Yeah, now Cam has to worry about him getting in front of the net for 8 games.

I had told a coworker that I wish JR & PK would find a way to bring him to the Canes.

Imagine him coming down and parking in front of the goalie, blocking the view and snagging rebounds...

Something the Canes just can't seem to accomplish...

I'm not sold that "Big buff" was anything more then a guy riding a playoff high as of yet. I've always liked Brent Sopel though and Ben Eager as they are good depth players but not, turn your team around in one trade guys either.

I've never thought much of Brashear other than the fact that he's so big.

Good for the Thrashers for trying to become revealent w/these new moves (they really need something to get that city interested in their Hockey team) but I'm not scared of them, yet.