The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
colliefan

charter to a Checkers game

BigMike is looking into one for the Nashville trip so he might be a good person to ask.  Also, I think Dogbutler is involved with the Booster Club so he might be able to plant that seed in the right person's ear.  The booster club sponsored a trip to Atlanta or maybe Washington last season.

does any know if there is an effort in the works to charter a bus to a Checkers game?

Me and a group of my friends are gonna do the train, have gotten hotel info.  The arena is two blocks from the train station.

BigMike is looking into one for the Nashville trip so he might be a good person to ask.  Also, I think Dogbutler is involved with the Booster Club so he might be able to plant that seed in the right person's ear.  The booster club sponsored a trip to Atlanta or maybe Washington last season.

We did Atlanta last season.  There are a couple of preseason and regular seasonn trips we are looking into.

I did see some talk of a bus charter to Charlotte for the opening night game for the Checkers.  I hope they do something as I have about 6 people that would go.  

The downside of opening night in Charlotte is that NASCAR will be in town, no rooms to be had and traffic will be horrid.