The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Setting Up Your Personal Profile

Personal Profile Settings
All accounts are registered through NHL.com. Once validated, you have options as to how you want your personal profile set up. You can access and adjust your personal profile settings by clicking the down arrow in the top right log in box.
Top right log in box down arrow---> My Settings

*Notification overview will have its own FAQ thread

Settings Tab:
Here's where you can customize your profile page. You can write something on your 'about me' page, add avatars, choose your Comment/Friend approval options, display your birthday, add any contact info you want included and manage your ignore user list and set your notification preferences. Sorry folks, staff members can't be added to your ignore list wink.gif

*Signatures and avatars how to's will have their own FAQ thread

Gallery Tab:
Here's where you can manage all your gallery albums.

*Gallery info will have its own How To thread in the FAQ's section.

how do you add a picture to your profile?

Apparently we're missing that link. It should be under the change signature link under the profile tab. Its been submitted to be added but may take a little while because there's about 4-5 more teams currently migrating that will keep them pretty busy busy.

Is there some new way to change your pic/ avatar with the new site? Thank you for any help/info you can give me.Mine will not change.

Go into the top right log in box and click the down arrow next to your name.

Choose my settings-->the first option under general settings is to change your photo.

There's only one photo for your profile and avatar now.

Sorry but I have tried to do this but it just keep saying that it can't do that photo(failed) ( have tried many off the photos that I have used in the past) I am not very good at computer stuff but i would greatly appreciate your help.Thank you,

Edited by djharley