The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
LetsGoCanes72

When do the season tickets come in the mail?

I just got my tickets in the mail. I cannot open them until the girlfriend gets home though. They did not come in a box or anything. They are just in the FedEx padded envelope.

Nice, I would not have the will power to wait, although you may get bonus points for waiting.

Just got mine delivered to Goldsboro by Jim Rutherford! Apparently he wanted my input on a few things. Nice guy.

Or did I dream that? My tickets are here so it must have happened.

Just got mine delivered to Goldsboro by Jim Rutherford! Apparently he wanted my input on a few things. Nice guy.

So who did you tell him to sign to be Staal's winger?

:rofl:

Tickets have arrived! Biggest change this year is the book is spiral-bound, so they should be easier to get out of the book. Only had a minute to flip through as I picked up during lunch so they weren't sitting on my doorstep. Nothing special for ASG, but they did do a special ticket for the Brind'Amour retirement game.

Pair for the Checkers with each seat to see the young talent. STH party appears to be very early again this year (November)...one more thing to do if I'm going to get my 'Canes pics together for signing in book form! Looks like lots of stuff to read through in the front of the book this year.

Staal, Sutter, Ward, Gleason are the team poster boys on the tickets this year.

L

"Staal, Sutter, Ward, Gleason are the team poster boys on the tickets this year"

Page after page after page .............. except for the Brindy night ticket. No Ruutu? Left anonymously on the porch by FedEx. No special personal delivery. Sigh.

Has anyone seen or heard anything regarding the theme for the year? I'm sure its gotta be all star related but haven't seen anything yet, maybe it has it on the ticket packaging.

Carolina Hurricanes, Who Needs The Playoffs When You Have Maurice!

copyright pending

Just met the FedEx guy at the door about 5 minutes ago. FedEx guys said "Bet you were waiting for this!"

Nice little package!!

I noticed there are certain tickets listing special events as well. (ie Finland Send Off Game, Hockey Fights Cancer Night, Food Drive Night, Toy Drive Night, Brind'Amour Night, USO Night)

Speaking of Ruutu and Pitkanen, I went by the Eye on the way home today and picked up a sweater of each. It's in preparation for the trip to Helsinki. But that's another thread, yes?

Edited by g105

I'd like to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation. My tickets didn't come, dadgum.