The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
LetsGoCanes72

When do the season tickets come in the mail?

this is going to sound stupid but where in the heck are the STH decals!? we get them every year and this year NOTHING! I like getting a new one every year for my truck. :Aarrg:

Got my tickets this past friday! :yahoo:

Got ours this morning and I was thinking the same thing! I know it's just a silly little thing but I was really looking forward to getting a new set of STH magnets/stickers/window clingies. If we could just buy them, I wouldn't care so much about getting free ones but the STH packets are the only way they're available. I'm bummed!

Got ours this morning and I was thinking the same thing! I know it's just a silly little thing but I was really looking forward to getting a new set of STH magnets/stickers/window clingies. If we could just buy them, I wouldn't care so much about getting free ones but the STH packets are the only way they're available. I'm bummed!

I agree. That's a nice little marketing thing for the Canes too, so they would seem to be a win-win proposition. Perhaps they will send them out later.

I got my 26 game fedex, but no 12 game pack. I did, however, get a note from the PO that I have a certified letter/package waiting at the PO.

Did anyone else get this, or is the certified letter some other news?

I got my 26 game fedex, but no 12 game pack. I did, however, get a note from the PO that I have a certified letter/package waiting at the PO.

Did anyone else get this, or is the certified letter some other news?

Everyone I know who gets one of those ends up paying more taxes.

Everyone I know who gets one of those ends up paying more taxes.

That's what I am worried about. Certified letters are almost ALWAYS bad news.

I thought it might be the Canes, since 1) I didn't get my 12 game pack and 2) it is addressed to my nickname (which the canes use), not my legal name.

Probably will just let it get returned to sender either way.

Edited by karpa-ch1

Glad it's not just me! I am pretty bummed out! And like you said, if we could buy them it would not be such a big deal but we can't. The one I have is getting a little crispy and I would have liked to replaced it. OH JR, WHERE ARE OUR DECALS/MAGNETS? :threaten::nonono::boxing:

well I found out from my rep yesterday that they have no definitive plans for STH decals at this time, but he was still hoping they might create some and he appreciated my input on the matter. :thumbdown::pout:

So looks like no decals at least for right now. Maybe if they do the STH gift catalog like they have been doing every year, they will have decals in there. Too bad if they do we will have to use our points to get some of those instead of other stuff (although they always have the same stuff every year). :shock::Aarrg::blink:

Anyone got any news about when the 12-game packages might be mailed? Haven't heard a thing, and when I tried to email my account rep through the Account Manager, the message bounced!

my guess would be that they will be mailed a few weeks before the first game in your plan

That would be bad, seeing as how our first (paid) game isn't until October 30th. I was really hoping to go to the general admission game on Oct. 1st and it was my understanding all of us STH would get tickets to that game. Hm. I'll have to see if I can talk to someone, seeing as how the rep listed in the Account Manager is apparently no longer there (he's not on the Club Diretory any more either).

That would be bad, seeing as how our first (paid) game isn't until October 30th. I was really hoping to go to the general admission game on Oct. 1st and it was my understanding all of us STH would get tickets to that game. Hm. I'll have to see if I can talk to someone, seeing as how the rep listed in the Account Manager is apparently no longer there (he's not on the Club Diretory any more either).

I got my 12-game ticket package yesterday (Monday, 9/20).

It came unannounced via FedEx. I didn't get a tracking number or anything.

Your account should show your seat assignments. Mine were loaded a few weeks ago, and those are the tickets I got. (Sent back 3 rows from last year, bummer.)

We got the same "binder" information that the other folks got, just no tickets in the binder. The tickets are printed strips from the office, like last year.

Thanks for the info, wxray1. Maybe ours are on the way too!

I have been able to see the seat assignments in the Account Manager, but kind of odd that we've not gotten any email about ticket shipping this year.

EDIT: Woot!! They did come today. But now I have another question. The Oct. 1st tickets have section and seat assignments on them. I thought they were supposed to be General Admission? So should we sit in the assigned seats, or what? So. Confused.

Edited by romansperson

Thanks for the info, wxray1. Maybe ours are on the way too!

I have been able to see the seat assignments in the Account Manager, but kind of odd that we've not gotten any email about ticket shipping this year.

EDIT: Woot!! They did come today. But now I have another question. The Oct. 1st tickets have section and seat assignments on them. I thought they were supposed to be General Admission? So should we sit in the assigned seats, or what? So. Confused.

Whew! Glad to hear you got them.

My answer isn't official, just a guess, but I'd say that the Oct 1 seats are general admission. There's conflicting info on the ticket. You get some assignment (like row YY or something?) probably just to make the ticket machine happy. That's fake. It is general admission, as it says so across the top of the ticket.

In the past, those of us with STH preseason tickets got to get in a bit earlier than others. Not sure this time. It is a Friday afternoon after all. I doubt they'll even need to do that.

Whew! Glad to hear you got them.

My answer isn't official, just a guess, but I'd say that the Oct 1 seats are general admission. There's conflicting info on the ticket. You get some assignment (like row YY or something?) probably just to make the ticket machine happy. That's fake. It is general admission, as it says so across the top of the ticket.

In the past, those of us with STH preseason tickets got to get in a bit earlier than others. Not sure this time. It is a Friday afternoon after all. I doubt they'll even need to do that.

I have heard they'll let STH in a half hour early (which I am guessing will be noon since the start time is 1:30 and doors normally open 1 hour before the start). The seat assignments on my tickets are real seats, but they are the handicapped accessible seats available in the last row on the 200 club level (I checked using the seat selector). How odd - I'll look at the tickets again to see if it mentions general admission anywhere. Didn't think to look for that. Either way, I'm sooo looking forward to seeing that game!

Got my 12 pack today too! Now I just have to figure out the voucher thing, cuz there are definitely other games not on my plan that I want to go to.

The info booklet that came with the tickets has all the details for this year's vouchers. There's only three games that are blacked out - Brind'Amour's retirement ceremony date (2/18) and a couple games in April.

I got my 12 pack today, don't know how do go onto account manager. This is my 2nd year for 12 pack thing...I live in Wilmington, so its a bit of a hike up to the RBC.

My ticket sales rep said there would be a letter with an application for the All-Star stuff, but there was no such letter. No STH magnets, just the binder, tickets, a letter from JR, and my ID.

Anyone else know of anything I need to do about the priority thing?

I got my 12 pack today, don't know how do go onto account manager. This is my 2nd year for 12 pack thing...I live in Wilmington, so its a bit of a hike up to the RBC.

My ticket sales rep said there would be a letter with an application for the All-Star stuff, but there was no such letter. No STH magnets, just the binder, tickets, a letter from JR, and my ID.

Anyone else know of anything I need to do about the priority thing?

September 30th is the due date, or priority date I guess. Application and payment in full is required. You can have my application since I don't think I'll be going haha. Tough choice to make given the costs (for a college kid that is).

September 30th is the due date, or priority date I guess. Application and payment in full is required. You can have my application since I don't think I'll be going haha. Tough choice to make given the costs (for a college kid that is).

I know how that can be. I haven't seen the costs yet. Sounds like I'm going to dread the costs from your post. Sent you a message, but forgot to put my email.