The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
LetsGoCanes72

When do the season tickets come in the mail?

I know how that can be. I haven't seen the costs yet. Sounds like I'm going to dread the costs from your post. Sent you a message, but forgot to put my email.

Try putting in your account # here:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/home.htmI?team=hurricanes1&l=EN&STAGE=1

and clicking the Forgot Password link. If you have an account in the Account Manager, it should email you your password. If you don't have one, just call the number on that page or talk your your ticket rep.

I got my letter about the All-Star game about 10 days ago, I'd guess, and the deadline to have the application in is September 30. Ticket prices are discussed in this article. The part I don't like is that they want to hold my money with no guarantee I'll get anything.

Try putting in your account # here:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/home.htmI?team=hurricanes1&l=EN&STAGE=1

and clicking the Forgot Password link. If you have an account in the Account Manager, it should email you your password. If you don't have one, just call the number on that page or talk your your ticket rep.

I got my letter about the All-Star game about 10 days ago, I'd guess, and the deadline to have the application in is September 30. Ticket prices are discussed in this article. The part I don't like is that they want to hold my money with no guarantee I'll get anything.

Now the way I understood it, as a 12 game pack STH, once you send in your money on your choice (i.e. either the AS game OR the skills night), then you are getting for that event. The iffy was that if you wanted to go to BOTH events, then as a 12 game STH, they couldn't guarantee you getting tickets to both events. That's why we could only pick one and then get it confirmed by sending in payment.

I thought that's what it meant. Right? haha

Now the way I understood it, as a 12 game pack STH, once you send in your money on your choice (i.e. either the AS game OR the skills night), then you are getting for that event. The iffy was that if you wanted to go to BOTH events, then as a 12 game STH, they couldn't guarantee you getting tickets to both events. That's why we could only pick one and then get it confirmed by sending in payment.

I thought that's what it meant. Right? haha

The way I read the letter, we could pick either of the events (and list our preference of which we'd like most if only one event is available) or both - but no guarantee I could see we'd get anything at all. I guess we'll see in December!