The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
mscaniac

Tommorow's weather...

The weather guys are starting to sound like they did when we got the 20" of snow, they keep pushing the end of snow back, and the temperature is falling.

heheheh, I know - I'm listening to WRAL news on the radio right now, & one guy was talking so fast that he sounded like an auctioneer. My ears & brain could barely keep up w/ him, LOL!!

The weather guys are starting to sound like they did when we got the 20" of snow, they keep pushing the end of snow back, and the temperature is falling.

Yeah, when they told us we would get 3" at the most if anything, and we wake up with 2' on the ground. :lol:

Awww.. thanks for the pics so quickly tc... it looks absolutely beautiful...!!! I can't wait to see more....

300... I remember that snow, we had it here also I only live about 30 minutes from New Bern and I want another one JUST like it!!!!!

Well.. all of you lucky ones enjoy your snow day as I am off to work in the cold cold rain..... :(

Yeah, when they told us we would get 3" at the most if anything, and we wake up with 2' on the ground. :lol:

I remember that, the radio said 3: at 5:00AM, and there was 13" on the ground(the dog was unhappy).

Here is my neighborhood:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/dog.../picture201.jpg

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!

WOOO!!! So Wake County has to be stupid and wait until I'm actually on campus to cancel school. But that's ok, at least it's canceled. :mrgreen:

Yea when i'm already awake getting dressed lol

you're guys' grass is still green underneath all that snow!! no way! our grass hasn't been green for so long... haha what is the temp there? it would be nice if it was in Celsius b/c i know know Celsius... :D its -16 here; really cold and freezing!

I was watching on WRAL since 6:00 but never saw it :shock:. I was kind suprised when I saw Durham County but not Wake. Oh well, just one more reason we won't be getting the "parents of the year award".

Brian, that first picture you took was pretty cool.

I was watching on WRAL since 6:00 but never saw it :shock:. I was kind suprised when I saw Durham County but not Wake. Oh well, just one more reason we won't be getting the "parents of the year award".

Brian, that first picture you took was pretty cool.

early in the hour of 6am lol

Really??? urrgg...no way. That's so annoying. I had been checking the cancelations from like 5:30-6:45. We got to school around 7 where there were a few cars circling around telling everyone that school had just been canceled. Good job waiting until the last minute Wake County. haha I'm so happy I don't have to take exams today.

you're guys' grass is still green underneath all that snow!! no way! our grass hasn't been green for so long... haha what is the temp there? it would be nice if it was in Celsius b/c i know know Celsius... :D its -16 here; really cold and freezing!

Yeah the grass is still green, 'cause we haven't really had a long period of time w/ cold or winter weather so far this winter. You gotta understand, Kerri - 2 days ago it was in the 70's here & I had all of the windows open in the house all day & then for the overnight. It didn't start getting cold from this storm front until yesterday.

we were on our way to school and I was on the phone with my mommy cause the car kept sliding and I was scared, and then she called me back and was like school's cancelled, come home. I hear some kids got all the way to school though, and then found out... wouldve been pissed.

heres the snow at my house:

P1170019.jpg

P1170029.jpg

P1170025.jpg

^^ my friends snow angel, hahahaha

P1170020.jpg

but, that was the first time I drove in the snow, and I didnt die, so *thumbs up*

Better question, are you talking to me!!!!!! LOL

Since the Pats won on Sunday, I'm about as popular with you as I am with my kids this morning after sending them to school:shock:

Edit: Gocanesgirl, I liked the first set of pictures better :mrgreen:

Better question, are you talking to me!!!!!! LOL

Since the Pats won on Sunday, I'm about as popular with you as I am with my kids this morning after sending them to school:shock:

Edit: Gocanesgirl, I liked the first set of pictures better :mrgreen: