The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
mscaniac

Tommorow's weather...

here are the pics i promised; here my friends is Calgary Alberta, home of the Calgary Flames.... :D

my front lawn:

DCP_1857.jpg

some more front lawn:

DCP_1854.jpg

view from my room window:

DCP_1856.jpg

more view from my window:

DCP_1855.jpg

backyard:

DCP_1852.jpg

more backyard:

DCP_1851.jpg

look how much snow!!

DCP_1850.jpg

so, snow lovers; if you want snow, come on up: we can happily provide for you!! he have AMPLE snow to give!! haha

We usually get pretty hard winters here in the valley but this year's been pretty good. I was out in just a t-shirt last week and was comfortable. The only problem is it's not cold enough for the outdoor rinks to be open so no pick-up hockey this year :( We got a huge drop in temperature this week, though. Was down to -26 plus the wind chill last night. Got about 6 inches of snow the other day. If this weather keeps up I'm still hoping for the rinks to open. Keep your fingers crossed for me guys and gals.

Wow...this two hour delay completely messed up the exam schedule. We're supposed to go for our first period exam and then instead of taking our second period exam we are going to review for the exam. During this review time, we're supposed to go lunch, but our lunch period is based on our 3rd period which means that people will be walking in and out of second period the whole time. I've already taken my first period exam and just have a field test that doesn't count for anything so I'm not going. Ahhh...I hope I'm making the right decision!

I've already taken my first period exam and just have a field test that doesn't count for anything so I'm not going. Ahhh...I hope I'm making the right decision!

I took a feild test in C&E my sophmore year and she told us if we showed up we would have gotten nextra credit on the exam.

Hmm... now those pictures from Calgary are about what I expect to see in Boone a few times every winter. Last year left me disappointed. Yesterday they were saying we'd see something like that on Sunday, now they're calling for ice.

I've already taken my first period exam and just have a field test that doesn't count for anything so I'm not going. Ahhh...I hope I'm making the right decision!

I took a feild test in C&E my sophmore year and she told us if we showed up we would have gotten nextra credit on the exam.

Yeah, my teacher told me that we would get 3 extra points on our exam, but it just didn't seem worth it. :?