The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
BigMiike

Not going to Finland? That's o.k.. Nashville is Cheaper!

Tickets are $58.00 each for Lower Level where the Canes shoot twice. Tickets will be ordered around October 15th. Everyone will be able to pay Nashville's ticket office directly and I will post that info when it comes time. I would love to get at least 50 Caniacs going. This is going to be awesome so gather your friends and reply to this thread so we can know how many people are going.

Nashville fans are taking a road trip to Raleigh on November 20th, so let's return the favor a few weeks later!

*The rest of this thread didn't make the transfer to the new board so here's the link to the rest of the posts:

BigMike's road trip thread....part 1

Here is who you need to contact for tickets. Tell him you are part of the Hurricanes group.

Brad Gillispie

615-770-2114

bgillispie@@nashvilepredators.com

You may start calling now and pay for tickets individually. Tell your friends too!

I'll be there hopefully. Trying to work out all the details now. Let me know if anyone wants to drive over together or if they want to split a hotel or something. look me up on twitter @hockeypuck30 or e-mail me through my profile on here.

Really wish we could make this trip... Hope plenty of Caniacs are able to represent!

And regarding this:

They were certainly proud of that trip to Finland, Has anyone else been there this time of year? Dreadful!!!

Seriously? Have you been there this time of year?? It was absolutely gorgeous. Have a look at the photos in the link below. Does that look "dreadful" to you?

http://myheezyfasheezy.blogspot.com/2010/10/what-happens-in-hel.html

We look forward to having you in our barn! I'm heading your way with the group from Nashville on Saturday, but if you have any questions about the Nashville area, let me know and I'll check back here to answer.