The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo-0

=-Offical NFL Thread=-

New topic after clowns wiped th

e other ones off.

what happened to the other NFL thread :cry:

Anyways. Good luck to carolina this week, they have a toughie against the NYGiants.

for me the Broncos have a toughie at SD, which I think they will lose :Oops:

For Top and Slapper, good luck in Miami, not a kind place to Brady over the years.

GO Chargers!

Carolina vs NY Giants. That is a game of teams that cannot finish. Both teams blow leads in the fourth quarter. Most notably:

Giants up 21-0 with 9 minutes left in the 4th wuarter and the Titans win 24-21. Thats unbelievable. Panthers win by 7.

Finally, we play a team that's doing just as bad as we are. Maybe we can actually win this one... Panthers 21, Giants 17

I'm just starting to wonder (as a Panthers fan) would it be best if we DID go 6-10....that way, the higher-ups might actually have more incentive to make some drastic changes in the offseason, ones that this team certainly needs. I'm not saying we should tank the season or anything - still we should try our best - but if we still end up losing, do you guys think it would be for the better? :(

(It's a shame I'm even having to mention such a possibility)

I'm just starting to wonder (as a Panthers fan) would it be best if we DID go 6-10....that way, the higher-ups might actually have more incentive to make some drastic changes in the offseason, ones that this team certainly needs. I'm not saying we should tank the season or anything - still we should try our best - but if we still end up losing, do you guys think it would be for the better? :(

Just remember as a neutral observer, I say that Chris Weinke is not the answer.

IMHO

If Dellome can concentrate he will be fine. The did make the NFC Championship game last year and the Bowl in 2003

IMHO

If Dellome can concentrate he will be fine. The did make the NFC Championship game last year and the Bowl in 2003

Don't have a choice now, delhomme is out I believe with a torn legiment in his thumb. IMO can't be worse then that first interception against philly, makes you wonder if it had been bothering him that game, and just didn't tell anyone about it to play the game.

IMHO

Don't have a choice now, delhomme is out I believe with a torn legiment in his thumb. IMO can't be worse then that first interception against philly, makes you wonder if it had been bothering him that game, and just didn't tell anyone about it to play the game.

Unfortunatley for Panther fans, I think your chances of winning that game just decreased. You need the defense to step up like in 03 and 05

Unfortunatley for Panther fans, I think your chances of winning that game just decreased. You need the defense to step up like in 03 and 05

You're definitely right, it does need to step up - unfortunately, our defense has stepped it up before, and we've still lost, simply because of our high-school caliber offense. :cry: Needless to say, we simply need our WHOLE TEAM to do what it is paid and able to do! :(

You're definitely right, it does need to step up - unfortunately, our defense has stepped it up before, and we've still lost, simply because of our high-school caliber offense. :cry: Needless to say, we simply need our WHOLE TEAM to do what it is paid and able to do! :(

Dr. Phil I need your help as i am a Broncos fan :lol::Oops:

I really feel that it is over until next year.

*straightens tie*

Well, for starters, it would be best to analyze the positives of being a Broncos fan - for instance, you have actually WON a Super Bowl in recent history (unlike a team known as the Panthers, though the Panthers' history in this league is a lot shorter)! Everyone who knows a decent amount of football knows about the amazing John Elway, and YOU are associated with that team's fanbase!

And like a Clippers or Leafs fan (yes, I used them in the same sentence - don't read too much into it), you can receive a vague degree of comfort if you keep on telling yourself: "Just wait 'till next year!"

After that.....uhhh....

I got nothin', sorry. :cry:

I am going to try to be optomistic

Bronoco 28 Chargers 27

For Slapper and Top

Pats 21 Miami 20

for Panther fans

Panters 24 Giants 21

Whew, thats gonna be tight :(. With the way the Canes are playing, I really could use a solid win by my Pats this weekend. But I do hope you're right Medford.

Bronoco 28 Chargers 27

For Slapper and Top

Pats 21 Miami 20

for Panther fans

Panters 24 Giants 21

Whew, thats gonna be tight :(. With the way the Canes are playing, I really could use a solid win by my Pats this weekend. But I do hope you're right Medford.

I think the Pats win this game and get a little closer to wrapping up the division. With a little help from the Bills and it could be a done deal.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Weinke get the monkey off his back from the 1-15 season. Broncos are in for a long afternoon, I'm afraid.

OK that was NOT what I was looking for today :evil:. What is it about Miami that makes the Pats forget how to play?

I have 3 words that I'd thought I'd never say :shock:

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just for today :wink:

OK that was NOT what I was looking for today :evil:. What is it about Miami that makes the Pats forget how to play?

I have 3 words that I'd thought I'd never say :shock:

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just for today :wink:

And the Chargers have won the AFC West title with that 48-20 win over the Bronco's.

Ouch, Medford is not gonna be a happy camper with that!

Thank you Buffalo Bills for taking care of the Jets!!!!

OK, now I go back hating the Slug's football team :wink:.

Jacksonville over Indy 44-17 :shock:, is the sky falling?

And the Chargers have won the AFC West title with that 48-20 win over the Bronco's.

Ouch, Medford is not gonna be a happy camper with that!

Thank you Buffalo Bills for taking care of the Jets!!!!

OK, now I go back hating the Slug's football team :wink:.

Jacksonville over Indy 44-17 :shock:, is the sky falling?

Wow, that was a painful game to watch...now we have to win out and get some help just to make the playoffs.

This has been such a disappointing season...on a positive note, I now think we can lay to rest the Delhomme vs. Weinke debates.

I just hope we can beat the Steelers next week, and that BoA won't be full of Pittsburgh fans. I absolutely DESPISE Steelers fans who aren't from Pittsburgh, there are so many of them.

We're behind the Giants, Eagles, and now Vikings all because of tiebreakers. Hopefully a couple of those teams will finish 8-8 and we'll run the table, though I don't know if we can even win another game. I hope to see Jake back under center next week.

BTW, what happened to the other Panthers thread...?

*straightens tie*

Well, for starters, it would be best to analyze the positives of being a Broncos fan - for instance, you have actually WON a Super Bowl in recent history (unlike a team known as the Panthers, though the Panthers' history in this league is a lot shorter)! Everyone who knows a decent amount of football knows about the amazing John Elway, and YOU are associated with that team's fanbase!

And like a Clippers or Leafs fan (yes, I used them in the same sentence - don't read too much into it), you can receive a vague degree of comfort if you keep on telling yourself: "Just wait 'till next year!"

After that.....uhhh....

I got nothin', sorry. :cry:

Wipe the dust off that Super Bowl trophy. Nobody remembers.

Then I guess that makes me a nobody! :Oops::lol:

On a Panthers note:

Well, I'll give Weinke one more chance to put together a semblence of an adequate game and NOT throw so many interceptions (much like the chance(s) I gave Delhomme) - but obviously, the problem with this team is FAR deeper than just the QB position and Off. Coordinator (though those DEFINITELY need to be addressed somehow - pep talk, replacements, something). Jenkins and Rucker are not what they used to be, our linebacker, safety, and now cornerback positions are VERY thin and/or old - and that's just the defense! And our offensive line is just that - offensive.

At least we have among the best punter/kicker combos in the league! :roll:

Bronoco 28 Chargers 27

For Slapper and Top

Pats 21 Miami 20

for Panther fans

Panters 24 Giants 21

I guess it was ugly all around for us Top and Slapper.

For me it is wait until next year, for you and Slapper, if the Pats do not stop turning it over, they will struggle to beat the Houston Texans next week.

As for the Panthers, Chris Weinke is not good IMHO.

My team is bad as well, so do not feel bad.

Also I have a chance to win a pool tonight if the Bears win by 7 and the score is 42 or under.

So go Bears win 20-10 for me. :D