The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo-0

=-Offical NFL Thread=-

That's why the Pat's are Champions......there's no QB more clutch than Tom Brady.

Great game, the Chargers are awesome and I have no idea how the Pats pulled it off, though I'm glad they did :mrgreen:.

Next victim... Peyton "I choke in the post season" Manning. He better get used to making commercials, he'll have lots of time on his hands after next Sunday 8).

That's why the Pat's are Champions......there's no QB more clutch than Tom Brady.

Great game, the Chargers are awesome and I have no idea how the Pats pulled it off, though I'm glad they did :mrgreen:.

Next victim... Peyton "I choke in the post season" Manning. He better get used to making commercials, he'll have lots of time on his hands after next Sunday 8).

I believe Manning will Man-Handle the Pats. They already have this season already. :wink:

That was the regular season...this is Brady in the post season 8)

I believe Manning will Man-Handle the Pats. They already have this season already. :wink:

That was the regular season...this is Brady in the post season 8)

Funny... when the Colts win ugly, all I hear is "well, they won in SPITE of Peyton's poor performance." The Golden Boy had three picks, should've been four, today. Just saying.

Because the Chargers gift wrapped the game for them: the muffed punt that should've been recovered, the dropped INT in the first, Rivers' STUPID pick on the floater to LT, the IDIOTIC personal foul penalty that allowed NE to get a FG, not getting out of bounds there on the last drive that cost them 20 seconds, the fumble on the INT in the fourth.... do I need to continue?

Next victim... Peyton "I choke in the post season" Manning.

My point exactly. Geez, the guy threw four picks in ONE game and it's held over his head the rest of his career.

Funny... when the Colts win ugly, all I hear is "well, they won in SPITE of Peyton's poor performance." The Golden Boy had three picks, should've been four, today. Just saying.

Because the Chargers gift wrapped the game for them: the muffed punt that should've been recovered, the dropped INT in the first, Rivers' STUPID pick on the floater to LT, the IDIOTIC personal foul penalty that allowed NE to get a FG, not getting out of bounds there on the last drive that cost them 20 seconds, the fumble on the INT in the fourth.... do I need to continue?

My point exactly. Geez, the guy threw four picks in ONE game and it's held over his head the rest of his career.

So I take it you're my adversary for next week :wink:.

Oh yeah, and a win is a win, ugly or not. And for the record, this was perhaps one of Brady's worst games all season. But here's the difference, even after a horrible game, Brady can still put together a winning drive.

Oh yeah, and a win is a win, ugly or not. And for the record, this was perhaps one of Brady's worst games all season. But here's the difference, even after a horrible game, Brady can still put together a winning drive.

Last thing we need is another NE superbowl win... god its like the 90's all over again with dallas...

Gee nothing more exciting then the same team winning a billion SBs over and over... zzzz...zzzz... :lol:

:wink:

Last thing we need is another NE superbowl win... god its like the 90's all over again with dallas...

Gee nothing more exciting then the same team winning a billion SBs over and over... zzzz...zzzz... :lol:

Not at all like the Canes winning The Cup over and over, eh? :wink:

Now that's something we could all go for :D

Now that's something we could all go for :D

Well so far they only have 1 cup ;)

Basically, I hate the PATS. Pats win the SB, over and over. No reason for me to be happy about it.

Basically, I hate the PATS. Pats win the SB, over and over. No reason for me to be happy about it.

Your avitar matches your opinion of the Pats. :shock:

Haha yes it does. Actually me and my co-worker was cusing up a storm that last 8 minutes of the game. Basically it was like NO ******* WAY! NO NO NO YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ******* KIDDING ME!

NFL is rigged, they want the best story teams in the SB so it will be the feel good usa saints and the big bad superbowl team of the decade pats imo.

SB pre-game show starts this monday at 7am. :lol:

Good thing I like hockey much more nowadays...

NO! So far we have just one cup! But, more are in the future! :D

LETS GO CANES!!!

Perhaps. I'm not necessarily a Colts fan, but I'm tired of the Manning haters. Primarily cause I DESPISE New England not only because they're good, but because they're good AND they're in the same division as my pitiful Dolphins.

Haha yes it does. Actually me and my co-worker was cusing up a storm that last 8 minutes of the game. Basically it was like NO ******* WAY! NO NO NO YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ******* KIDDING ME!

NFL is rigged, they want the best story teams in the SB so it will be the feel good usa saints and the big bad superbowl team of the decade pats imo.

Thats funny cause we were cursing up a storm until the last 8 minutes of the game.

*runs to set the DVR for the pre-game show* LOL!

Thats funny cause we were cursing up a storm until the last 8 minutes of the game.

*runs to set the DVR for the pre-game show* LOL!