The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo-0

=-Offical NFL Thread=-

So I take it you're my adversary for next week :wink:.

Perhaps. I'm not necessarily a Colts fan, but I'm tired of the Manning haters. Primarily cause I DESPISE New England not only because they're good, but because they're good AND they're in the same division as my pitiful Dolphins.

Ahh, now that explains a lot. You know, many of us Pats fans don't really hate Manning. In fact, its quite the opposite. What's not to like about Peyton Manning? He's just the victim of the jokes because 1) he struggled for multiple games in Gillette Stadium and 2) he's an all around classy guy that appears too perfect. The only real animosity has to do with the fact that the Colts now have one of our most popular players responsible for much of the SuperBowl successes.

If the Colts win by a field goal...all bets are off and then you'll see some real animosity :shock:. BTW: Brady and Manning are very good friends too. In some interview, Brady said they talk by cell phone weekly.

So I take it you're my adversary for next week :wink:.

Perhaps. I'm not necessarily a Colts fan, but I'm tired of the Manning haters. Primarily cause I DESPISE New England not only because they're good, but because they're good AND they're in the same division as my pitiful Dolphins.

Ahh, now that explains a lot. You know, many of us Pats fans don't really hate Manning. In fact, its quite the opposite. What's not to like about Peyton Manning? He's just the victim of the jokes because 1) he struggled for multiple games in Gillette Stadium and 2) he's an all around classy guy that appears too perfect. The only real animosity has to do with the fact that the Colts now have one of our most popular players responsible for much of the SuperBowl successes.

If the Colts win by a field goal...all bets are off and then you'll see some real animosity :shock:. BTW: Brady and Manning are very good friends too. In some interview, Brady said they talk by cell phone weekly.

I am pretty sure there will be no reason for me to watch the SB this year, just like there was no reason last year.

I might watch it if manning makes it to see if he chokes or actually wins it.

Chicago... X

Ain'ts... X

NE... X

Colts... /sigh maybe

oh well guess I save myself the hassle of it all :D

Who is your team?

biggest dissapointment of the year panthers. might explain some of my hate towards ne...

I actually rooted for NE back in the day when they were the worst team :lol:

I like the Panthers too. Only time I rooted against them was in the SuperBowl....obviously. We actually take the family to Charlotte once a season to go to a game. Great stadium, but not good for tailgating. Notice I took the rings off my sig out of respect for the Panther's fans. Never even thought that might cause some hard feelings :?.

Oh well, as I told Brian, we at least all have the Canes in common.

I like the Panthers too. Only time I rooted against them was in the SuperBowl....obviously. We actually take the family to Charlotte once a season to go to a game. Great stadium, but not good for tailgating. Notice I took the rings off my sig out of respect for the Panther's fans. Never even thought that might cause some hard feelings :?.

Oh well, as I told Brian, we at least all have the Canes in common.

Who is your team?

biggest dissapointment of the year panthers. might explain some of my hate towards ne...

Me too, they were bottom dwellers for a very long time :roll:.

Who is your team?

Me too, they were bottom dwellers for a very long time :roll:.

Bring on Manning and the Colts! Pats get it done with a lot of help from the Bolts. HOW SWEET WAS THAT TOPSHELF!!!!!!

That SD coach is cursed, I don't know what more he could have done, he had a few bad calls, but thats just the game...

speaking of which,

Andy reid needs to be fired imo, that last decision to punt the ball was one of the worst coaching decsions I have EVER witnessed in my life.

Notice I took the rings off my sig out of respect for the Panther's fans. Never even thought that might cause some hard feelings :?.

No no, there's no hard feelings (against you, that is... your team, another story). While that Super Bowl was obviously very painful for us Panthers fans, the Patriots are your team, so you have every right to be proud of those rings. You certainly didn't have to take them down.

Ugly, yet sweet! Take a read through the last few pages of this thread. You'll get a good laugh! Overall, very good sports here....except Gipper LOL! *Must find priest to excise the Slugalo Bills support from within*

Can't wait to read Medford's take on the 2 games today :shock:.

Ugly, yet sweet! Take a read through the last few pages of this thread. You'll get a good laugh! Overall, very good sports here....except Gipper LOL! *Must find priest to excise the Slugalo Bills support from within*

Can't wait to read Medford's take on the 2 games today :shock:.

Notice I took the rings off my sig out of respect for the Panther's fans. Never even thought that might cause some hard feelings :?.

No no, there's no hard feelings (against you, that is... your team, another story). While that Super Bowl was obviously very painful for us Panthers fans, the Patriots are your team, so you have every right to be proud of those rings. You certainly didn't have to take them down.

That was the top number 1 most agonizing sporting events I have ever witnessed in my life.

Well then they might just re-appear next Sunday :mrgreen:.

Well then they might just re-appear next Sunday :mrgreen:.

That was the top number 1 most agonizing sporting events I have ever witnessed in my life.

That Super Bowl came down to whoever had the ball in possession last if I remember correctly.

That Super Bowl came down to whoever had the ball in possession last if I remember correctly.

yup, and the kasey botched kickoff was no help. For a guy who will have a statue of himself built in charolette, he really blew that, but thats NE's luck ;) That would NEVER happen to any other team imo :lol: Carolina was probably the only team that could have beaten the pats that year too I think.

Its just a game anyways, no biggy. /cheers

Congratulatons to Topshelf and Slapper :-)

Your team won it.

Marty was Marty. LOL

Good luck next week.

I have the scenario mapped out. pats up 23-21 with 3 seconds left. Vinteri lines up a fg, hits it. long enough........................................and it hits the left upright

Saints win 27- 21 vs a sloppy Chicago team as well

If the Cats can beat the Aints...TWICE, Chicago will have their way with them

Eh, we only truly beat them once. The last game, we played their second stringers most of the way. The Saints are going to show everyone how overrated Chicago is next Sunday. As for who they'll be playing in Miami, it's a toss-up. New England will obviously be favored, but Indianapolis is finally playing like we expect them to play. It's going to be a very good game, and another exciting chapter to the Patriots-Colts rivalry.

By the way, as if I needed another reason to hate the Patriots...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs06/n...tory?id=2731727

I thought they were a classy team. Guess not. On top of being classless, it's like Shawne Merriman said... they've won three Super Bowls. You've been there before, so act like it.