The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo-0

=-Offical NFL Thread=-

I think the colts will finally beat the Pats in the AFC championship. Peyton Manning is just to good. And I really don't like the saints, so I think the bears will win the NFC. Adam Vinateri kicks the winning field goal in the super bowl, and the colts finnaly win it all.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will agree on one thing, the Pats/Colts game will come down to a field goal.

I think the colts will finally beat the Pats in the AFC championship. Peyton Manning is just to good. And I really don't like the saints, so I think the bears will win the NFC. Adam Vinateri kicks the winning field goal in the super bowl, and the colts finnaly win it all.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will agree on one thing, the Pats/Colts game will come down to a field goal.

I won't say I like them for the whole Katrina thing, although that is part of the reason I want them to win it all. The main reason? NFC South representation. With their win last week, that means every NFC South team has played for the NFC title in the last five years (we've done it two times 8)). That's awesome.

Good post.

Remember for me I live in Boston and am a Bronco fan. It is hard for me to hate any NFC team.

Now I want to see Colts vs Saints but it will probaby be Pats vs Bears. and the Pats will smoke them

It would be ironic if the Colts win on a Vinateri FG.

Sorry Slapper and topshelf. I like both of you, but not the Pats. It has been unbearable around here this week. They are still crying over LT. I just wish they could move on and talk about this weeks game and not dell on the negative. Must be all the years of being Soxs fans I guess. (I am joking of course) :lol:

I won't say I like them for the whole Katrina thing, although that is part of the reason I want them to win it all. The main reason? NFC South representation. With their win last week, that means every NFC South team has played for the NFC title in the last five years (we've done it two times 8)). That's awesome.

Good post.

Remember for me I live in Boston and am a Bronco fan. It is hard for me to hate any NFC team.

Now I want to see Colts vs Saints but it will probaby be Pats vs Bears. and the Pats will smoke them

Sorry Slapper and topshelf. I like both of you, but not the Pats. It has been unbearable around here this week. They are still crying over LT. I just wish they could move on and talk about this weeks game and not dell on the negative. Must be all the years of being Soxs fans I guess. (I am joking of course) :lol:

You have a point there Medford, I'm glad I don't get WEEI down here. Even I would deem that unbearable :shock:.

Good post.

You have a point there Medford, I'm glad I don't get WEEI down here. Even I would deem that unbearable :shock:.

Looking forward to the games today. The way I see it, the Pat's and Bears come out of these games to go on to the Super Bowl. I don't think Manning will get it done, even with the home crowd backing him. Medford, why all the hate for the Boston sports? Someone must have dropped you on your head when you were a baby.....haha!

Looking forward to the games today. The way I see it, the Pat's and Bears come out of these games to go on to the Super Bowl. I don't think Manning will get it done, even with the home crowd backing him. Medford, why all the hate for the Boston sports? Someone must have dropped you on your head when you were a baby.....haha!

Keep a sharp eye on the officiating/ball placement in the NO/CHI game...Pats are hungry, they'll get what they want...

T-8 hours and counting! Heading out soon to purchase the necessary supplies for the game. Flag is hanging outside and the light up Pat's guy is out on the front steps.

Hey Slapper, it appears that everyone is rooting against us :shock:. No problem....we Boston sports fans have big shoulders. Just like Medford said, all those years rooting for the Red Sox make for good training.

T-8 hours and counting! Heading out soon to purchase the necessary supplies for the game. Flag is hanging outside and the light up Pat's guy is out on the front steps.

Hey Slapper, it appears that everyone is rooting against us :shock:. No problem....we Boston sports fans have big shoulders. Just like Medford said, all those years rooting for the Red Sox make for good training.