The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo-0

=-Offical NFL Thread=-

Congrats Medford, Broncos get it done for you.

I think maybe you were a tad bit conservative with the Pats/Houston game :mrgreen:. Unfortunately though, the Jets also won and have become quite the thorn in our side.

As far as the Panthers go, not good. Does anyone else think that Dellhome has already played his last game in Carolina? They have a big problem to fix for next season.

Thanks topshelf. The Pats looked great but next week is a toughie at Jax

My Broncos finally played well again with a huge game looming on Xmas Eve.

as for you Gip I am impressed with JP Losman, I was wrong about him, he looks great. Too bad they did not have 1 more win. I do not think 9-7 can get you in

No comment on the Panthers they look like they quit unfortunately

Maybe all this bench Dellome talk will end. Chris Weinke is not good.

Chargers look great still as well.

Next week is another challenge for all teams in contention

The bad part about Weinke is, we'll never know how good/bad he could be if he actually had a team that could perform around him. With an offensive line like that, I'm surprised he threw for as much as he did. :x

My picks for this week are

Den 28 Cincy 24 I hope

Pats 21 Jax 17

Sorry panther fans but Falcons 28 panthers 20

Also game of the week Dallas 28 Philly 21.

and for the Charger fan

chargers 34 Seattle 17. They should smoke the Hawks to gain home field advantage.

Den 28 Cincy 24 I hope

Pats 21 Jax 17

and for the Charger fan

chargers 34 Seattle 17. They should smoke the Hawks to gain home field advantage.

I hope your prediction works out the same as last week for the Pats :wink:

Den 28 Cincy 24 I hope

Pats 21 Jax 17

and for the Charger fan

Den 28 Cincy 24 I hope

Pats 21 Jax 17

and for the Charger fan

I think you are being to generous to us panther fans by stating we are only going to lose by eight points. I think we have to fire that O-coordenator dan henning, and vastly improve our o-line. ah oh well heres to another inconsistant season!

Big game for the Pats this week with the Jags. I'm thinking the Pats win this one going away. 24-10. It will be interesting to see what the Panthers do with Atlanta. I hope that they show a little more heart than last week. Although, the fans seemed to have bailed on them, with all those Pittsburg fans in the stands last week.

Honestly, I don't really care if we make the playoffs at this point. The fact is, even if we do get in, we're not going to win the Super Bowl. Before today, I just wanted to close out the season with class and win out, but not make the playoffs, because we don't really deserve it. But after winning today, I've gotten a bit of the excitement back somewhat. So, if we do get in, cool, but I still kind of don't want that to happen in a way. I'm going to watch next week's game with no worries about the playoffs. Whatever happens, happens.

NY Daily News.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football...0p-406628c.html

Later, he said Shockey's behavior was typical of a Giants team that's falling apart.

"He took a shot at Mac late in the game. I thought that was B.S.," Bellamy said. "So he's a talker. He's a guy with talent but you watch him on film, he's always complaining. That might be their problem over there." :P

Even if the panthers squeak in the playoffs, they are not the panthers team I want to see in. We managed to beat ATL, but they are just as inconsistant as we are, so thats not saying much. Like was mentioned earlier, we don't really deserve to be in the playoffs if we manage to make it, but not going to stop me from cheering for them.

Whoever makes it to the SB, my money is on the AFC winning it.

Here's to #20 for Eagles fans...and huge Christmas Day !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axtcDLC_qdo...related&search=

Gene great win for Philly. They are really coming on. I am impressed with Jeff Garcia. He is playing better than McNabb did this year. :thumbup:

Also good win for Carolina, Pats and

My team got a Xmas present vs the Bengals, but will take it. :mrgreen:

I am done with the panthers, I didn't even worry about watching the game today because with that Giants win last night, the very disappointing Panthers are officially out of the post-season. I really thought this would be the year they would actually get to the Super Bowl...and win it. The Panthers are the under-achievers of they year in my book.

The Panthers are still my team, and always will be, I just think that they really did not step up and play like they should have this season. Granted, there were some key injuries, but I hate to watch a team I like struggle.