The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo-0

=-Offical NFL Thread=-

J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

Kermelbar, we become adversaries as of now 8). Pats 21 Jets 17

Medford, sorry we wont be seeing you next weekend, I'm not sure how I like our chances against the jets. Really sorry about Williams...tragic.

J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

Medford, sorry we wont be seeing you next weekend, I'm not sure how I like our chances against the jets. Really sorry about Williams...tragic.

If the Pats win, it won't be terribly awful as Troy Brown is a Marshall grad and an off-season Huntington resident. (He even works out with the Herd during the spring, I think.) He's a class act and a hard worker who has represented us well.

But Chad's the Marshall guy I went to school with and he doesn't have an SB ring yet and gets little respect, so I'd really like to see him take this comeback "What shoulder surgery?" season a little farther.

EAT IT DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope dallas doesn't make it out of the first round. I am sure I hate that team almost as much as the pats, but at least the pats really deserve to be in the playoffs.

EAT IT DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope dallas doesn't make it out of the first round. I am sure I hate that team almost as much as the pats, but at least the pats really deserve to be in the playoffs.

Dallas marched down the feild but I never had a doubt in the detroit defense. And to see Tony Romo get smothered at the 2 yard line...priceless.

Panthers Draft/FA needs for next year (besides Coordinator changes!):

1. OL (particularly left tackle, but I'll settle for ANY kind of upgrade on that wet tissue line)

2. Safety (just a molecule above LB, but we're hurting here big time - Minter isn't getting any younger, unfortunately)

3. Linebacker (Oh boy! Morgan's cleared to play! Again! :roll: I'll give him 4 games into the season)

4. Replacing whoever leaves in FA, best player available, whatever. Backup QB wouldn't hurt if possible.

Just my opinion, of course. :)

Panthers Draft/FA needs for next year (besides Coordinator changes!):

1. OL (particularly left tackle, but I'll settle for ANY kind of upgrade on that wet tissue line)

2. Safety (just a molecule above LB, but we're hurting here big time - Minter isn't getting any younger, unfortunately)

3. Linebacker (Oh boy! Morgan's cleared to play! Again! :roll: I'll give him 4 games into the season)

4. Replacing whoever leaves in FA, best player available, whatever. Backup QB wouldn't hurt if possible.

Just my opinion, of course. :)

Here is how I see it:

1) They will draft the best player they can get their hands on first. If that happens to be an OL then good, but I doubt it will be.

2) Probably be a QB unless there is an outstanding CB or S available. Weike can only get it done with him on the bench, snapping it to the RB. We need someone who can take over for delhomme in the next couple years. I do not think there is anyone available in FA that can fill this void that we would want or is worth it.

3) Can we draft offensive coords? please? S or CB be my guess.

4) LB - We got excellent guys, but they are getting up there in age, and we need some good solid guys that are not going to be on IR for 3 seasons.

I agree with offensive lineman and linebacker, but I'd go with a good backup quarterback over a safety. We need a solid backup in case Jake struggles again next season.

Well, Eagles are out. I hate that too, I wanted Garcia to do well.

They are not out yet! Screw that jinx, WE WILL BEAT THE GIANTS!

I might eat crow here, but eagles are done I think. I would have given them more hope had I not seen that SI cover. Remember, those guys picked panthers and fins in the SB this year... love how that turned out...

I agree with offensive lineman and linebacker, but I'd go with a good backup quarterback over a safety. We need a solid backup in case Jake struggles again next season.

I know whatcha mean. :( It all comes down to which position is more important in a particular team scheme: solid backup QB or starting safeties. It could go either way, depending on injuries and whatnot.

I think the Eagles take that game from Dallas, SI jinx means nothing to me and it won't mean a thing to Garcia. Dallas has played like crap down the stretch.

Pats are gonna send the Jets home with an L, can't wait to see that game. Jets have had a great turn around season, but it ends this Sunday in Foxboro.