The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo-0

=-Offical NFL Thread=-

I have not posted here in a while due to the tragic loss of the CB on my Broncos Darrent Wiliams. I am still not happy about that. :(

On the playoffs I see this week

Pats 23 Jet 10 Too much talent for NE to lose to NY

Indy 34 KC 27 Indy just a bit better offensivley and at home

Philly 24 Giants 14 Philly on a roll

Seattle 21 Dallas 17 Cowboys defense looks lost.

Hope all is well with everyone here.

My Super Bowl pick is SD over New Orleans 33-27 in OT, so even non-fans of the teams can enjoy a great game.

That was hilarious! If the Pats go down, apparently I'm rooting for the Ravens :shock:.

Genehart, you're always welcome on our Pat's bandwagon anytime :wink:.

That was hilarious! If the Pats go down, apparently I'm rooting for the Ravens :shock:.

Genehart, you're always welcome on our Pat's bandwagon anytime :wink:.

"If nothing blows up in the first 10 seconds im outty!"

from the bandwagon site... LMFAO my team is the NY Giants!!!??? hahahaha..

I got a kick outta that...

edit: ran it again and got the colts... not much better, but id root for them over the gaints I guess...

AFC championship will be the real superbowl I think this year...

OMG!!!!! is anyone else watching the Dallas/Seattle game???????? Looks like its lights out for the Cowboys and the TO show...

Edit: What a finish! Romo will have nightmares about that snap for years to come.

Medford, so far your predictions have been pretty close. I sure hope you're dead on tomorrow!

OMG!!!!! is anyone else watching the Dallas/Seattle game???????? Looks like its lights out for the Cowboys and the TO show...

Edit: What a finish! Romo will have nightmares about that snap for years to come.

Medford, so far your predictions have been pretty close. I sure hope you're dead on tomorrow!

What a wacky finish in Seattle. Tony Romo's got to have the worst feeling in the world right now. Well, at least he can say he's gone out with Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood. That = win. :P

The more I watch that video, the more I believe that Romo messed up on purpose.

Huh? Why the heck would he mess that up on purpose? Perhaps you missed him sitting on the bench with his head hung afterwards.

Huh? Why the heck would he mess that up on purpose? Perhaps you missed him sitting on the bench with his head hung afterwards.

Well obviously he was mad at himself for screwing up, but I don't think it's because he screwed up the FG. All through this season, he's been getting credit as a great QB, and it may have gone to his head. What better way to boost his image than to score the winning touchdown after a boched field goal attempt.

Well obviously he was mad at himself for screwing up, but I don't think it's because he screwed up the FG. All through this season, he's been getting credit as a great QB, and it may have gone to his head. What better way to boost his image than to score the winning touchdown after a boched field goal attempt.

Icefrog has a point.

10-10 whew!

Edit: Yahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 17-10

Edit: :mrgreen: 37-16 Bring on San Diego!