The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo-0

=-Offical NFL Thread=-

The Raiders are end of the road for all players...One year, then a successful suicide. Apparently, the NFL is not interested in players' mental health.

Successful suicide :shock:, maybe not a good thing for TO with his history.

Edit: I also wouldn't mind seeing the Saints make it far, it'll be a big boost for New Orleans. Actually, as long as the Pats are there at the end, I don't care who we play :wink:.

The Raiders are end of the road for all players...One year, then a successful suicide. Apparently, the NFL is not interested in players' mental health.

Successful suicide :shock:, maybe not a good thing for TO with his history.

Edit: I also wouldn't mind seeing the Saints make it far, it'll be a big boost for New Orleans. Actually, as long as the Pats are there at the end, I don't care who we play :wink:.

Yeah, I agree...the Saints would be the best 'feel good' story of the season...and they could represent a weaker NFC better...

So we'll play the games...and find a real heavy weight to show up in Miami.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm with you. Hope the Chargers rip the Patriots apart.

:shock:

Uh oh, isn't TrueCaniac a Chargers fan?

:shock:

Uh oh, isn't TrueCaniac a Chargers fan?

Tony Romo blew it last week verus a 2-15 team and blew it this week the kid looked like he was playing with lubricant on his hands the last 2 weeks.

Man-genious got schooled by the elder on Sunday, gotta love that! Pats are the dog in this weeks match with the Chargers, but I like our odds. Should be a great game, it's funny how the line has already dropped 2pts. I guess the "smart money" is heading the Pats way! GO PATS!

Every game played out the way I wanted minus the pats winning.

this week we got bal vs colts SD vs NE NO vs Philly and chi vs SEA

Ill go bal SD philly(quasi-upset) and CHI to win this weekend.

Colts looked very good, could be dangerous.

this is where I give my honest opinion of the games.

I see SD wining 27-17. Remember Pats this is not the Jets. The Chargers earned home field (I know they smoked Denver twice :shock: )

Pats are gritty but Chargers are simply too much.

Other games

Balt 27 Indy 20- Better defense and Indy not as good out of dome

New Orl 31 Philly 17- Philly struggled against overrated Giants

Chicago 28 Sea 16- Yes Rex is struggling but Sea does not even deserve to be here. They should give Tony Romo a share of their $$ for dropping the snap :Oops:

this is where I give my honest opinion of the games.

I see SD wining 27-17. Remember Pats this is not the Jets. The Chargers earned home field (I know they smoked Denver twice :shock: )

Pats are gritty but Chargers are simply too much.

Other games

Balt 27 Indy 20- Better defense and Indy not as good out of dome

New Orl 31 Philly 17- Philly struggled against overrated Giants

Chicago 28 Sea 16- Yes Rex is struggling but Sea does not even deserve to be here. They should give Tony Romo a share of their $$ for dropping the snap :Oops:

Comon Slapper, Topshelf I want to know what you think.

You are great fans. :-)

Medford, I always appreciate your opinion and you're usually pretty dead on.......but hopefully not this week! This will be a tough one for the Pats as the Chargers have a whole lot of everything going for them (yeah, I'll admit that Brian!). This is where all that playoff experience and all those Super Bowl rings come in handy for the "Brady Bunch". I'm hoping we have Rodney Harrison back to anchor that defense.

I can't wait, we finally have the HDtv ready to go for this one!

Oh, and look for Adam Vinateri to start missing his days in a Pat's uniform soon :mrgreen:. It's about that time of year that separates Brady from Manning. I hope I don't speak too soon :shock:.

Medford, I always appreciate your opinion and you're usually pretty dead on.......but hopefully not this week! This will be a tough one for the Pats as the Chargers have a whole lot of everything going for them (yeah, I'll admit that Brian!). This is where all that playoff experience and all those Super Bowl rings come in handy for the "Brady Bunch". I'm hoping we have Rodney Harrison back to anchor that defense.

Oh, and look for Adam Vinateri to start missing his days in a Pat's uniform soon :mrgreen:. It's about that time of year that separates Brady from Manning. I hope I don't speak too soon :shock:.

Good points but I disagree. LOL

I feel SD is simply better than NE this year. I know they kicked Dens *edit* a quite a bit this year.

Also not to be mean but BRady is 2-6 all time vs the AFC West on the Road. The only wins were at KC in 03 and Den and 03. Overall he is 6-9. Vs the rest of the NFL he is 75-14 I believe. Strange trend.

For the Pats to win, they need SD to turn it over 3 times. They also need to slow LT without stacking the line of scrimmage. The Pats defense is good and could pull this off.

We shall see what happens.

I also think Indy has a better chance than most give them. I really cant stand the Ravens and hope Indy :Oops: wins this week. Ray Lewis is a jerk. Manning is just a whiner. I can deal with a whiner more than a jerk arrogant person in Ray Lewis.

Sorry for the rant.

Good luck to NE for you and Slapper. :)

Also not to be mean but BRady is 2-6 all time vs the AFC West on the Road. The only wins were at KC in 03 and Den and 03. Overall he is 6-9. Vs the rest of the NFL he is 75-14 I believe. Strange trend.

Very strange stats indeed:shock:. Lets hope the stats don't dictate this game. You do tend to be right much of the time but I sure hope you're wrong this time :lol:.

Very strange stats indeed:shock:. Lets hope the stats don't dictate this game. You do tend to be right much of the time but I sure hope you're wrong this time :lol:.

Actually for you and Slapper I would be happy if the Pats win. :mrgreen:

I just think it is going to be even tougher than in Denver last year.

We've been without Rodney for quite a few games this year. I would love to see him in there, but c'est la vie. The Bolts have a great team and some great players, that being said, the Pats are pretty damn good themselves. I see the Pats winning this game. Rivers is gonna get a taste of the Pats toughness. Alot of people are gonna be surprised this weekend. I won't be one of them. GO PATS!!