The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo-0

=-Offical NFL Thread=-

We've been without Rodney for quite a few games this year. I would love to see him in there, but c'est la vie. The Bolts have a great team and some great players, that being said, the Pats are pretty damn good themselves. I see the Pats winning this game. Rivers is gonna get a taste of the Pats toughness. Alot of people are gonna be surprised this weekend. I won't be one of them. GO PATS!!

You see them winning, what a shock. LOL

Slapper you are right the Pats are an excellent team but SD is better. I have seen both play a lot this year and the only way NE wins is if Rivers throws 2 picks or you get a punt return for Td etc

Also as I pointed out earlier. Brady is 6-9 all time vs the AFC west with a 2-6 record on the road. He is 76-15 vs every one else. I find this very unsettling if I were a Pats fan. The Pats struggle vs Denver and SD this year is so much better than Den it is not even funny.

But like I said, good luck to them for you and Topshelf. I like you two and if the Pats win, they win the Super Bowl I believe.

Denver was the third week of the season. The Miami game might be a better example. Brady's record, granted, is not that great against AFC west teams. That record however, is primarily regular season. What is Brady's playoff record?? Speaking of playoff records, what is Marty's playoff record? Hear what I'm saying? If Rivers throws picks, it will be because the Pat's are in his kitchen. That's part of the game, forcing turnovers. Either way, it should be a great game!

Every game played out the way I wanted minus the pats winning.

this week we got bal vs colts SD vs NE NO vs Philly and chi vs SEA

Ill go bal SD philly(quasi-upset) and CHI to win this weekend.

Colts looked very good, could be dangerous.

So far i am 0-2... Thats ok though, cause Id rather have colts win, and I can live with the aints winning.

Hope SD pumples NE like 50-3 tommarow... So sick of espn's bias towards the pats. Read any of the articles and all they talk about is the past, and don't even see whats going to happen. Yes, brady is good, and their coach is good, but sometimes you need more then that, and SD will (hopefully) show them that.

chi-sea- don't care, guess I hope the bears lose, b/c they are not the real deal. weakest schedule and a horrid qb/o. Special teams and Def. are great though, so not sure what will happen. I think a mental break down for rex, 4 turnovers, bears put in their 3rd qb, the punter.

Not sure you will see SD pumple the Pats. haha. Not too sure what percieved bias ESPN has for the Pats either. On their site, in their expert picks, all but Salisbury pick the Bolts to win today. Ichigo, looks to me like you are going to be 0-4 this weekend. The Bears defense will win this game, Seattle is fortunate to be still playing.

Nice try Eagles. I'll be anxious to see the quarterback situation unfold next year.

Key play in this game that kinda is going unnoticed.......the Eagles got down to about the six. There was a play where I thought they made the first down and so did the Eagle. But the referee didn't give them a good placement and the Eagles never did make the first down which resulted in their final score of a field goal. Instead it would have been 1st and goal from the five. Well that's what I remember and I guess it really doesn't matter anymore. LOL

The Eagles job was to overcome the NFL's "feel good" team, dispite the officiating. Reid chose to literally punt the game away on 4th and 16 going into the 2 minute warning.

It'll be interesting to watch how many flags are tossed next week in Chicago.

McAllister's a beast, truly the key O-man for the Saints.

I hated that the Aints won last nights, I mean im not a philly fan at all i'm just tired of that "feel good team" stuff..I'd like to see New Orleans face a real team.

Game On-CHI vs SEA, Go Bears.

GO CHARGE!

Apparently Hasselback wants the Bears to win :roll:.

Grossman is the better of two...

What a kick...what a game!

Next up..Pats :mrgreen:

Apparently Hasselback wants the Bears to win :roll:.

Grossman is the better of two...

What a kick...what a game!

Next up..Pats :mrgreen: