The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

NFL Thread 2013

I see another Super Bowl 38 - Patriots vs. NFC South with potential of a back and forth barn burner. I dunno... I think the Patriots are going to win it.

I see another Super Bowl 38 - Patriots vs. NFC South with potential of a back and forth barn burner. I dunno... I think the Patriots are going to win it.

I've always liked you jb ;)

I know nothing about American Football....U.K soccer everything!

I am picking the Ravens :thumbsup:

:(

Well, my nygiants are out, bet ur pats and u are happy tsa, ravens on a late fg 27-24 san fran 30-20, i usually dont pick well with the pats, always going against them, so they probaly win.. in SB NINERS 27-25 OVER RAVENS

Wow, didn't see this coming by the way the game was going...... :o

Sorry Coastal, it was impressive season for your Falcons.

Dadgumitflob. :Aarrg:

Well, we did finally win that playoff game though.

Did I mention dadgumitflob. :Aarrg:

B)

I think we just witnessed the birth of a new word... ladies and gentlemen, Coastal_Caniac presents to you:

Dadgumitflob

They say when one door closes, another opens, CC. You may have lost an NFC Championship, but you created something that will last forever (or at least as long as the rest of the English language). :applause:

Sorry for the loss, though. I thought you'd make it to the SB.

Dadgumitflob. :Aarrg:

Well, we did finally win that playoff game though.

Did I mention dadgumitflob. :Aarrg:

B)

My sentiments exactly :(

I'll admit it, since my team got knocked out I have very little interest in the SuperBowl tonight. Guess I'm in it for the commercials and junk food.

That being said, I can't bring myself to cheer for Ray Lewis or Bernard Pollard so I guess its the 49ers for me. Maybe I do care a little...

Given the choice, Randy Moss is easier to root for than Lewis and/or Pollard.

Only because Randy Moss, the self proclaimed greatest receiver of all time, tells you it's easier to root for him. I'll pull for the 49ers because THEY AREN'T THE RAVENS.

Only because Randy Moss, the self proclaimed greatest receiver of all time, tells you it's easier to root for him. I'll pull for the 49ers because THEY AREN'T THE RAVENS.

Amen.

birdhunting.jpg

I have to change my pick and prediction, im rooting for ravens.. i think flacco has big day, comes down to the end, 31-27 RAVENS, flacco 3 tds.. plus the 1-7 number would be nice :)

I have to change my pick and prediction, im rooting for ravens.. i think flacco has big day, comes down to the end, 31-27 RAVENS, flacco 3 tds.. plus the 1-7 number would be nice :)

So I guess I know what squares you're in, that's one of my boxes too ;)

Interesting how the tides turned after the power outage, I didn't proclaim it to friends around me but I had a heckuva intuition that when the Ravens oldies tightened up it would be hard for them to turn it back on.