The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

NFL Thread 2013

Replace "Red Sox" with Braves and "Patriots" with Panthers and this could have been my post.  Panthers lose two winnable games after leading in the fourth quarter... same ____ different year.

We are living parallel lives with our teams.  Which one of our teams wins the World Series ;)

Wouldn't that be an awesome match-up?  I admit I don't know much about any MLB team except for the Braves... so I wouldn't do a good statistical comparison.  I think the Red Sox would probably win, though, because they'd have home field advantage.  The Braves are much better in Atlanta than away, plus they are kind of feast-or-famine at the plate and have a lot of youth on the mound.  That and they have been a bunch of nagging injuries to key players, so we're plugging holes with back-ups here and there and limping towards the post season.  Who knows.

At least you have a baseball team to watch. I'm not saying anything about football except Mama Don't let your babies grow up to be Giant fans.

At least you have a baseball team to watch. I'm not saying anything about football except Mama Don't let your babies grow up to be Giant fans.

Eli got squashed in the Manning Bowl yesterday :lol:   Broncos are going to be scary good.

Eli got squashed in the Manning Bowl yesterday :lol:   Broncos are going to be scary good.

Denver looks like the real deal at the moment.

My New  york  giants    who are 0-2  are playing  the Caroina  Pantherswho are 0-2... something has to give..

When is the last time there was a tie in the NFL?

Last season: Rams vs 49ers

Thats right. What are the odds it could happen again. Maybe it will be a good game.

Thats right. What are the odds it could happen again. Maybe it will be a good game.

LOL, I wouldn't be surprised... Cam's Panthers just can't seem to win these close games.

What the heck????  What's wrong with the Giants?

Panthers defensive line coach starved our defensive tackles all week then told them there was pork tenderloin in Eli Manning's uniform.

This has been a very weird season indeed.    Pats are probably the worst 4-0 team but hey, its still 4-0 right?   Its impressive to see what Brady has been able pull off (barely) with all his young rookies but I think losing Vince Wilfork for the season will be a huge blow to the defense.   The Giants and Steelers look scary bad......weird.  And Buffalo beat the Ravens????

The Broncos are looking like the 2007 Patriots.  Still missing Wes Welker :( 

I'm jealous of all of you with NFL teams. I hear NY might get an NFL team back someday.

There's plenty of room on the bandwagon here if you want :D