TSA

NFL Thread 2013

The final four are set:

Broncos / Patriots

49ers / Seahawks

Anyone care to make your picks?

Pats / SeaHawks in the Superbowl

Havent decided who wins yet.

I wonder if I can somehow communicate with Remkin's Island from my own little island ;)

Denver beats  Pats   [sorry   TSA]   too nice  a day  Sunday, Peyton should have  a good day,  30-24  denver.. And i want  Seattle.. Wilson     N.C   State grad, great story,     Niners can be a punkish type of team.. this comesdown  to a fg, ,  I hope im wrong... heart says Hawks, head says  Niners.  Super   Bowl     Niners   20-   Denver  13.. AGAIN, im rooting for denver or seattle, but defense wins Championsips.. Great football on  SUNDAY!

You guys are psychic, Seattle/Denver it is.  The two best teams are left standing.

Seattle 23  Denver 10   Seattle will physically put a hurt on Peyton and company.

Disappointed the Pats are out but overall feel pretty happy they were able to make it to the AFC championship game.  This was supposed to be a building year and even after losing as many top players as they did, they still found a way to win with 17 rookies in the line up.   Losing Talib today was the final straw.  The Broncos were the better team today.

Best game  i have seen Peyton  play..

They had a great gameplan and stuck to it.  Tom's game was off but the defense must have went to one of those new marijiuana bars in Colorado the night before.

I'll go with the Orange is the new winner theme. Seattle looks tough but Manning looks on top of his game. I figured out Omaha so if he doesn't change cities I'll know when he is running the play. ;)

With the panther's out my next best thing is the pats losing (sorry TSA :( ) I could care less what happens now ;)

I understand ;)

I'll go with the Orange is the new winner theme. Seattle looks tough but Manning looks on top of his game. I figured out Omaha so if he doesn't change cities I'll know when he is running the play. ;)

I bet Tom is having nightmares over "omaha"

1525110_10202550914986518_925714848_n.jp

See, I can find humor in this disaster of a game.

This one made me laugh....

1545633_10152155291050359_868761873_n.jp

I'm sure he'll be just fine and I'm sure he'll be getting some new receivers, TE's and a healthy Vince Wilfork for his trouble.

He may have had a productive year, but on my  fantasy team,:),  Imagine  Graham and a healthy Gronk, and i think  [ no  trying  Kakeem Nicks] could end up there.. As a nygiants  fan, he  was a noshow...

All the Boston  talk shows about  WHAT Peyton couldnt do... waste of  radio this week :)

I'll go with the Orange is the new winner theme. Seattle looks tough but Manning looks on top of his game. I figured out Omaha so if he doesn't change cities I'll know when he is running the play. ;)I think Peyton liked the  Movie  Nebraska   with  Bruce  Dern

He may have had a productive year, but on my  fantasy team, :),  Imagine  Graham and a healthy Gronk, and i think  [ no  trying  Kakeem Nicks] could end up there.. As a nygiants  fan, he  was a noshow...

All the Boston  talk shows about  WHAT Peyton couldnt do... waste of  radio this week :)

The Boston media (especially those WEEI talk shows) are notorious for trying to find fault in the opposition rather than acknowledging deficits in their own teams.  I watch NESN daily and I give credit to the broadcasters who have just focused on what went wrong for the Pats and were able to give the Broncos credit for all they did right..

I like   Felger and  Mazz....   so  who do you like tomorrow... I say  Denver, especially in warmer weather..   27-23

That might have been one of the worst superbowl games I have ever seen in my life, and I saw the bills lose four superbowls.

Edited by Ichigo-1