The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

NFL Thread 2013

That might have been one of the worst superbowl games I have ever seen in my life, and I saw the bills lose four superbowls.

Ichigo, I completely agree, and wonder how there was such a debacle? One would think, or at least I would, that when 2 teams get to that final stage in the playoff scheme,there would be more "parity". I've completely lost all interest in the NHL except for the Panthers, but I at least have a passing interest in these final games. Not so much this year! Tuned out after Seattle scored its 1st TD. 

Ichigo, I completely agree, and wonder how there was such a debacle? One would think, or at least I would, that when 2 teams get to that final stage in the playoff scheme,there would be more "parity". I've completely lost all interest in the NHL except for the Panthers, but I at least have a passing interest in these final games. Not so much this year! Tuned out after Seattle scored its 1st TD. 

Having a safety on your first snap of the game doesn't set up a good tone I guess for the rest of the game. Then after half-time they had a chance to re-group and let the hawks run back the opening 2nd half kick for a TD. Game was over after that. I did like the half time show for once, though it would have been good to see the chili peppers for more then 30 seconds.

Having a safety on your first snap of the game doesn't set up a good tone I guess for the rest of the game. Then after half-time they had a chance to re-group and let the hawks run back the opening 2nd half kick for a TD. Game was over after that. I did like the half time show for once, though it would have been good to see the chili peppers for more then 30 seconds.

That game was over after that opening safety.  Kinda glad the Pats lost the AFC game because the Seahawks were like a bulldozer coming through.  Their physicality over powered the Broncos and likely would have done the same to the Patriots.  I dislike blowout SuperBowl's but at least the commercials were pretty good. 

If nothing else, the food and party was great ;)

Wow, i was way off, i was hoping for  Peyton, to keep it in the  Manning family, but love  Wilson  [N..C  State  guy]  so its all good, but one of the most boring games, my wife is glad its over:)... we have our  hockey!