The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2010-11

devils and ilkes going to shootout , tied 2-2, on CI buffalo listed on nbc, so i wont get on CI, but will listen to radio feed from sabres board, will keep ya updated.. go wild!isles-devs going to 5th round of shootout

Edited by dinz

devs win 6th round .. unreal.. think they are 7 back.. if they fall short, incredible run, if they get in, they deserve it..

You're right, dinz, Devils are on fire. Unbelievable. When they get on a winning streak, it seems like nothing can stop them.

Check your PMs in respect to the Buffalo game...

I have to agree if the Devils get in they have earned it. Of course if they do get in I hope we get 7th and they get 8th. No matter how it turns out my hat is off to them for an amazing late season run.

...and Buffalo plays one more time before we do, so it could end up being even worse then we're looking at right now. gtg.gif

Regardless of what happens with the Slugs game Tuesday against the Pens, the Canes still control their own destiny. Win both of the remaining games against the Slugs in regulation and their playoff chances become almost a lock. That said, the Canes need to match the Slugs win-for-win down the streach.

I couldn't think of a more disastrous outcome than having to beat the Slugs in Raleigh in April to make the playoffs. That just has "gasoline on fire" written all over it, and it's a weekend game. Please, oh please let this not be in the cards.

wild player late in game, had breakaway, save entstrom, gues flyers had flu, so thats why they give up 7 goals.. ok, yea, right.. so outside looking in, a lost weekend, slugs at pens, and at boston, hope we get some help there, if we do our job, we need to put a 3 game winning streak, no margin for error..

dang it, Slugs win it in OT. Now the Canes are on the outside of the playoffs looking in.

Any other team I would feel like this :facepalm2: because it's the slugs, I feel like this :puker: