The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2010-11

I couldn't think of a more disastrous outcome than having to beat the Slugs in Raleigh in April to make the playoffs. That just has "gasoline on fire" written all over it, and it's a weekend game. Please, oh please let this not be in the cards.

even though I could get a great seat for the game at a good discount ($30), I am not sure I would enjoy such conditions

Edited by colliefan

Based upon our play this season, I'm afraid the Canes can't win consistently enough down the stretch to control their own destiny. We are going to have to have help. My preseason prediction is looking too good again. :facepalm2:

Biggest game tonight for scoreboard watching is the Pens/Slugs tilt, Pens want to catch the Flyers for the Atlantic crown. The BOS/MTL title is of no concern as the Canes cannot catch the Habs

Well, one good piece of news (for us) in respect to their game tonight against Pittsburgh is it appears Buffalo's leading scorer, Thomas Vanek, is out with the flu...

Well, one good piece of news (for us) in respect to their game tonight against Pittsburgh is it appears Buffalo's leading scorer, Thomas Vanek, is out with the flu...

With or without Vanek, you can see Buffalo is on a mission. The pens have looked vulnerable without Malkin and Crosby. I HOPE that the pens can take this game in regulation, but I won't be surprised if the Slugs win.

Let's hope Vanek has given Millar and hug and a kiss :D

well ur right , slugs up 1-0, they have 18 wins on road, played a good period, pens came on, not to negatively project, but if we are 3 points back tnight behind rags and slugs, tomorrow is a must win.. boychuck gets his clock cleaned ina raucous montreal arena.. comon pens help us out! it dont come esy, miller looks on.. hope pens turn it on in last 2 periods..diane, so funny, u just beat me out with out of town scores.. hows cary??

Based upon our play this season, I'm afraid the Canes can't win consistently enough down the stretch to control their own destiny. We are going to have to have help. My preseason prediction is looking too good again. :facepalm2:need a 3 game winning streak

Cary's fine. How's married life? :grin:

Yeah, not real thrilled about the way things are going with the Buffalo/Pittsburgh game tonight...sheesh, even with their top scorer out sick, they're still up 1-0. (You could have fooled me - it seems like Niedermayer is the one who seems to be scoring at least one goal in almost every game they play.) eyes.gif

sens score 2-1 late against devs... pens just score, 3-1 over sabres YES! DEVS LOSE 2-1, heck of a run devs!

Wow, we definitely lucked out with Pittsburgh winning tonight...if I'm correct, with Buffalo having no more games in hand after tonight, IF we win our next game, we're back in 8th, no?

Glad to hear the Devils got stopped...wasn't looking forward to another of their 12 game winning streaks right about now, LOL.

Looks like Toronto is getting at least one point from their game against the Islanders tonight...(Islanders won it in OT.)

Edited by DianeNC

toronto in ot.. for some strange reason, i know we have one left with leafs at home, going to see how other 3 games left... wierd feeling about this leafs team..yes, gods looking down canes, isles win it 4-3.. and montreal owning bruins again [sorry, tsa]

The Canes are fortunate the Pens salted the Slugs in regulation. The game on 3/15 is critical beyond belief as the Canes cannot afford a regulation loss giving the Slugs a three point lead with only one more head-to-head game left to play.

The Canes are fortunate the Pens salted the Slugs in regulation. The game on 3/15 is critical beyond belief as the Canes cannot afford a regulation loss giving the Slugs a three point lead with only one more head-to-head game left to play.

They play twice more.

Finally a good set of results for the Canes. Now that their Spring Break is over I hope an energetic final push gets them into the top 8 for good.

Anyone see this?

Uncalled for.suspend the bully at least 5 games, he didnt know how close he was to boards :twilight-zone: .. total crap.. and lucic is turning into his twin, but have to be a bruins fan thurs against slugs

Sabres at the Garden against the now controversial Bruins. The games starts with a "Chara Chara Chara" chant and and a fight between Greggory Campbell and Cody McCormick. Decision, McCormick.

Can the Bruins powerless play thats gone 0-16 since acquiring Tomas Kaberle find some life against the Sabres?

Lets go B's!