The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2010-11

Really?

:tsktsk:

:kleenex: :kleenex: I always cry when I get told off.

Caps are down 2-0 to the sens after one period. Looks like the Caps are picking up our habit of going down a goal(s) early. BUT do the Caps have the inner fortitude to come back and win like the Canes??

Isles top the Pens in a shootout and end Crosby's streak. :notworthy:

Thank God for that! Nothing against Crosby, but I do not want to watch the Winter Classic with every other word being about his point streak!

not a good night points-wise for the Canes as the Trash beat Boston in a shootout and the Bolts are up 4-1 over the Habs late in the 4th.

Habs beat the Pens 2-1 in shootout to maintain their distance from the Canes

:bangHead: well gotta win the next one then to keep pace.

From the ATL vs TOR disaster, in what will probably go down as the worst play of the year by Ben Eager, directly leads to 4 PP goals.

Edited by Ichigo-1

Anton Babchuk blew it up last night for Calgary with a PP goal and 2 assists in the OTL vs Detroit. We'll have to watch him, as he will be a former player coming back to Raleigh on Tuesday. I was just looking at the stats, and similar to Ladd/Ruutu this appears to be a trade that was good for both players.

Babs had 3G, 5A and a -4 in 17 games with the Canes. He has 3G, 8A and a +2 in 25 games with the Flame.

White doesn't have as much offensive game as Babs, but he was a -10 in Calgary (and 2 goals, 4A) he only has 3A with Carolina, but he's a +1. +/- is not a perfect stat, but for defensemen it does show you are on the ice getting scored on quite a bit. Watching White play smothering shut-down D last night, I could care less if he scores or not because he certainly kept Florida off the board.

Andrew Ladd also scored for Atlanta last night in the blowout. Probably not much celebration when your goal makes the score 9-2.

Bruins blew a 2 goal lead on the Habs and now it looks like OT. :shifty:

Edit: OT :( Point for the Hab. C'mon B's don't fold now.

Edit: Habs win in OT and Chara loses it. :o

Bruins blew a 2 goal lead on the Habs and now it looks like OT. :shifty:

Edit: OT :( Point for the Hab. C'mon B's don't fold now.

Edit: Habs win in OT and Chara loses it. :o

Edit: THANKS BRUINS FOR BEATING MONTREAL AND HELPING US. NOT.

Or are both teams fighting for the 3 and 8 spots?

Devils beat the Bolts 6-3

David Clarkson had 2 goals and Martin Brodeur made 33 saves.

Thank you Marty.

Edit: THANKS BRUINS FOR BEATING MONTREAL AND HELPING US. NOT.

Or are both teams fighting for the 3 and 8 spots?

Both are fighting for 1st in the Division.

Bruins vs Pens tonight on Versus.

This will be the first game for Marc Savard against Matt Cooke and the Penguins since he was knocked loopy at Mellon Arena on March 10.

"It's obvious that it's something that's hurt my life for a bit and put me through some tough times," Savard said of Cooke's head-hunting hit. "It's not easy. It'll be on my mind, but at the end of the day, I'm just going out with my team and trying to get points."

Bruins vs Pens tonight on Versus.

This will be the first game for Marc Savard against Matt Cooke and the Penguins since he was knocked loopy at Mellon Arena on March 10.

"It's obvious that it's something that's hurt my life for a bit and put me through some tough times," Savard said of Cooke's head-hunting hit. "It's not easy. It'll be on my mind, but at the end of the day, I'm just going out with my team and trying to get points."

TSA you have ruined it for me. I was all set to watch the game pulling for the Pens because we need to make up points. Then you mention both Penguins and Cooke in the same sentence. I dislike those flightless birds and the nasty,dirty Cooke bird most of all. Guess we just need to make up points later. GO B's

TSA you have ruined it for me. I was all set to watch the game pulling for the Pens because we need to make up points. Then you mention both Penguins and Cooke in the same sentence. I dislike those flightless birds and the nasty,dirty Cooke bird most of all. Guess we just need to make up points later. GO B's

I feel the same way. Crosby is out with a concussion and Chara was a man possessed after blowing a 2 goal lead and losing to Montreal in OT, that should make things interesting.

I feel the same way. Crosby is out with a concussion and Chara was a man possessed after blowing a 2 goal lead and losing to Montreal in OT, that should make things interesting.

Normally I am the realist, going for whatever is in the best interest for the canes, I don't think I can pull for the penguins... I just can't do it...

Normally I am the realist, going for whatever is in the best interest for the canes, I don't think I can pull for the penguins... I just can't do it...

After watching 24/7, I found a new respect for the Pens and their coach but no matter how human they tried to make Matt Cooke look with his kids, I'll never be able to get past the dirty hits that have cost other players.