The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2010-11

bad news on the ATL/FLA game in that the Trash score two goals with their goalie pulled to send the game into OT and win the game in a SO.

I watched this on CI and COULD NOT believe the meltdown by the Kats. The arena was empty, and this shows you why. BAD result for us.

Flyers beat Caps 3-2 in OT

Slugs beat Habs 2-1 in OT

Bolts beat Jackets 3-2 SO

Everybody gets points except us tonight

Edited by OBXer

I guess in tonight's Rags/Leafs game, we need to be Leaf's fans?

update: after one period rags up 4-0. hope they tire themselves out

update 2: after two, Leafs act as if they were replaced by their AHL team, Rags up 6-0

Edited by colliefan

We didn't do very well in the point race last night.

Today (Sunday 1/23) on game of interest as Tampa Bay plays Atlanta.

looks like we will stay only 3 pts behind, as Tampa is trashing the trash 6-0

They are destroying the Trash. With their 12-game home stand, they have a very good chance of taking the division

thinking same thing TSA, only 3 points behind, objects in rear view mirror closer than they appear, how do the bolts get 12 games at home in a row, who does the schedule?

thinking same thing TSA, only 3 points behind, objects in rear view mirror closer than they appear, how do the bolts get 12 games at home in a row, who does the schedule?

The same folks that sent the Canes on the World tour for about a month. ;)

Rangers win in a shootout :Aarrg: .......none of the teams close to us are helping us out.

If we are gonna get in,(I mean when we get in!!) we will have to do it ourselves without any :help:

Rangers just tied it up.

Kitty-kats up one off a deflection from a Rags player

Kitty-kats win

Edited by colliefan

Close game so far between Atlanta and Toronto...at the end of the 2nd, Toronto's tied things up (for the second time), making it 3-3. (Thank you Leafs!!) Still no score in the Rangers/Wings game...as I was typing that, the Red Wings scored to make it 1-0 in the 2nd. (Thank you Wings!)

Edited by DianeNC

In the beginning of the 3rd period, Toronto just took the lead for the first time in the game (4-3)...and about half way through the 3rd period Toronto scores again to make it 5-3, but Andrew Ladd responds with a goal shortly afterwards to bring it back to 5-4 (Toronto). Very fast moving game!

Toronto wins it, 5-4, keeping the Thrashers from playing catch-up with the Canes (at least for tonight...) :thumbsup:

Edited by DianeNC

good work diane, i watched trashers game on CI,[thank u toronto] as of now, wings lead rangers in 3rd , its 2-1 with 12 and half minutes left. p.s toronto had 6 penalties in 1st period, and were down 2-0, they played a great 2nd and third period!

Wings make it 3-1 with about five minutes left in the game...

....and as I was typing that, the Rangers score and come within one

Edited by DianeNC

Wow wow...an exciting ending! Rangers ended the game with a PP (that started out as a 5 on 3 after Avery got his nose smacked and it started bleeding), but couldn't do anything with it...Detroit wins it 3-2. (Thanks Detroit!!)

Edited by DianeNC

Sabres slammed Tampa 7-4

You must be pleased :)

Crazy game. I ended up seeing that last period when all the fireworks broke out and it looked to me like Roloson cost his team that win. I didn't think Stafford intentionally ran him but either way, it wasn't reviewable so he needed to just re-focus and move on. He couldn't and everything fell apart around him, I wouldn't want to have been in that locker room after that game.

Good for the Sabres but not for the Canes. Atlanta was never my biggest concern, Buffalo was/is.