The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2010-11

Buffalo wins it...and is now just itching to take the place of the Carolina Hurricanes 8th spot.

From a hockey standpoint it was a great game. Using a call-up fresh from the AHL, the Slugs come from two goals down to win the game. Not only that, they came from two goals down in the SO. Now they are in 9th place, two points down with two games in hand. And they have six straight at home.

yup. buffalo playing with alot of heart.. i dont worry about atlanta, but scared u know what about buffalo, i like to get 7th, and have sabres 8th.. we have 3 left with buffalo , march 3rd at home, march 15th at buffalo[comon canes, its my wifes bday[ and april3 at home, i think this come down to the final weekend, so i guess i shouldnt get too nerved up over buffalo win, because rest of games are going to be like that, and the backup shone[ensworth[ i think?? a mnth ago, buffalo was 10 points out.. ruff is a heck of a coach... strap the seat belts on everyone

Didnt know where to put this, but we have LOST 20 one goal games... ouch... turn 10 of those games into wins... if its and buts were candy and nuts...

We owe St. Louis a big thank you for shutting-out Buffalo last night (2/18). In New Jersey, the Devils won AGAIN (unbelievable...), but fortunately it was against the Rangers.

wow taylor hall has been sick today, hat trick, has put oilers up top, they were 3-1 down, , this kid is unreal too.. 30 seconds left.. comon oilers, boy they skate fast like our canes..time out thrashers... yes! hemsky empty netter 5-3 oil.... atlanta has really blown chances last 5 games or so.. thank u taylor..

Edited by dinz

As colliefan mentioned, we (once again) didn't take advantage of the loss of one of the team's below us...depending on what happens when Buffalo plays Washington today (Sunday), we may be given yet another chance.

The Rangers will also have the opportunity to move up some more when they play Philly today as well.

As colliefan mentioned, we (once again) didn't take advantage of the loss of one of the team's below us...depending on what happens when Buffalo plays Washington today (Sunday), we may be given yet another chance.

The Rangers will also have the opportunity to move up some more when they play Philly today as well.

We are Flyer fans today. Slugs v. Caps is a toss up for me.

Edited by OBXer

We definitely need to be Caps fans today, as well. We don't need Buffalo getting another two points closer to us.

I know that is the smart thing to be but we are only 6pts behind Washington. I always like to chase who is in front of me not worry about who is behind me. We can take care of the slugs next month when we play them twice. But your point is well taken.

Washington takes care of Buffalo, 2-1

Flyers over the Rangers 4-2

Thanks to both teams for taking care of business...now if our own team could only do the same. sigh.gif

Edited by DianeNC

good work keeping up scores everyone, caps beat buffalo, that was one of games they had in hand.. so caps help us... 1:06 left, flyers lead 3-2, rangers time out rangers.. yes! versteed into a empty netter, flyers win.. talk about being helped today, now accept gift, and get the win tuesday.. rags had like 20-4 shots lead in 3rd.. we luck out gain..

Edited by dinz

Now if Calgary can win the Classic it will be the weekend of epic failure by everyone competing for 7 and 8 in the East.

yea manwolf, no one wants it. im not jinxing our canes anymore by predicting scores of game, i will just enjoy and try and not chew nails off, or eat too many desserts lol, love ur avatar, always forget to mention that to ya.

Slugs or the Trash: who to pull for/against?

believe we need to pull for the Trash as the Slugs have two games in hand and we need them to lose both in regulation. correct?

Edited by colliefan