The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Staff changes for our new message board

Now that we've settled in to our to our new message board, the staff at CH.com would like to welcome Ichigo and OBXer as our new board moderators. Both will be great additions to the staff.

.... welcome Ichigo and OBXer as our new board moderators. Both will be great additions to the staff.

Uh oh, trying to remember if I ever flamed them... :)

Welcome new (friends) Moderators.

Uh oh, trying to remember if I ever flamed them... :)

Welcome new (friends) Moderators.

Don't think so :D thanks for the welcome, if you need anything, bring ice cream. hehe j/k seriously, just send a PM.

We prolly need a new topic disecting the rebuilding of the moderator team. I think we shoulda brought someone up from the Checkers board before signing that rookie Ichigo and putting him right in the fire. He without a doubt needs more development before working the NHL level, his inability to type 80 wpm concerns me while he's back in his seat. His typing form is also questionable. However he brings hard work to the table and a funny avatar so I am unsure of how he'll pan out.

He without a doubt needs more development before working the NHL level, his inability to type 80 wpm concerns me while he's back in his seat.

TSA and Whaler have been great with getting us set up and 'learned'. The hazing was awkward though...

:shock::whip:

We prolly need a new topic disecting the rebuilding of the moderator team. I think we shoulda brought someone up from the Checkers board before signing that rookie Ichigo and putting him right in the fire. He without a doubt needs more development before working the NHL level, his inability to type 80 wpm concerns me while he's back in his seat. His typing form is also questionable. However he brings hard work to the table and a funny avatar so I am unsure of how he'll pan out.

Yeah, He's merely average.

Please don't ban me.

TSA and Whaler have been great with getting us set up and 'learned'. The hazing was awkward though...

:shock::whip:

Yea, but that was only because you kept warning, banning and kicking me out of chat all night.

Or was it OBXer? :cheers:

Yea, but that was only because you kept warning, banning and kicking me out of chat all night.

Or was it OBXer? :cheers:

I know nothing......nothing;)

Does this count against our self imposed salary cap???????? Does PK know???

LOL. Lets just say no one is going to ask me "What do you carry in your wallet".

Gah, another new board? I swear we have had a new board every year it feels like since 2005. Ha. Have fun new mods.

At least this one blows all the previous versions away. I think the NHL learned something from last years debacle and will stick with Invision for the long haul. :)

why cant i start a new thread??? i want to talk about sutter why is he not getting the minutes? power play minutes?

Sorry you're having trouble, this should help:

If you're a returning member, you must make one initial post so the software can recognize and update your account.

Since you made this post, you should be all set now. :)