The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianHockeyFan88

Hello from Canada

I'm just a hockey fan who loves hockey in general.

(PS, I'm a Joe Corvo fan)

I'm Staal, Skinner and Ward myself. I figure that is three good reasons to cheer for the CANES. I am basically more of a player oriented fan than a team fan per se but I like this organization and feel I should get excited about how the whole team is doing as opposed to how a particular player is doing.

When a Canadian based team is doing well I do cheer for them. I am honest in saying that we are long overdue for a Stanley Cup champion north of the border. Vancouver looks good this year. Would I be happy if the Canucks won the cup this year? Yes...but for now I am focused on the Canes and want to see them go as far as they possibly can. I would have conflicted feelings if say the CANES played a Canadian team from the Western Conference for the Cup--that would be hard! But for now with every victory by Carolina and every loss suffered by Buffalo, Toronto, Atlanta and Florida I am one happy camper.

By the way, what makes you a Joe Corvo fan?

Michael

I'm Staal, Skinner and Ward myself. I figure that is three good reasons to cheer for the CANES. I am basically more of a player oriented fan than a team fan per se but I like this organization and feel I should get excited about how the whole team is doing as opposed to how a particular player is doing.

When a Canadian based team is doing well I do cheer for them. I am honest in saying that we are long overdue for a Stanley Cup champion north of the border. Vancouver looks good this year. Would I be happy if the Canucks won the cup this year? Yes...but for now I am focused on the Canes and want to see them go as far as they possibly can. I would have conflicted feelings if say the CANES played a Canadian team from the Western Conference for the Cup--that would be hard! But for now with every victory by Carolina and every loss suffered by Buffalo, Toronto, Atlanta and Florida I am one happy camper.

By the way, what makes you a Joe Corvo fan?

Michael