The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo-0

PFL - Pillow fighting league

...heeheehee....

....heeheehee...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

... you've GOT to be kiddin' me??!!

Are you really THAT bored, Brian!!?? LMAO!!

Whats sad is I was at espn to see what if any all-star coverage they did, I found that on there 'front page spotlight' with no mentions of the All star game, Tennis, SB41, nascar, nfl draft(really? the sb isn't even over yet!!!), Mlb, and PFL. Guess that shows where nhl ranks in their priority.

Whats sad is I was at espn to see what if any all-star coverage they did, I found that on there 'front page spotlight' with no mentions of the All star game, Tennis, SB41, nascar, nfl draft(really? the sb isn't even over yet!!!), Mlb, and PFL. Guess that shows where nhl ranks in their priority.

ESPN will NOT EVER give any credit to any sport they don't have their ABC alliance fingers in.

On that same line I could make that PLF thing to a level that folks would PAY for.

that is the most stupid thing i have ever heard of... Pillow fighting as a sport? what next? sleeping as a sport? gosh, we need to define whats a sport and whats not... all i can say is .... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ESPN will NOT EVER give any credit to any sport they don't have their ABC alliance fingers in.

Exactly. I don't even bother to try and catch NHL highlights on the AM SportsCenter anymore.

Although I do miss Melrose's pinstripes. :wink: :mrgreen:

curtesy of the espn who continues to strive at bringing the latest sporting events and news :roll:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...ht&lid=tab6pos2

"Everything about our pillow fights is real." :roll:

I just had to look, didn't I? I kept waiting for the punch line (no pun intended). This makes the movie Dodgeball look like a documentary.

And I thought The World Dominoes Championship was a joke...

that is the most stupid thing i have ever heard of... Pillow fighting as a sport? what next? sleeping as a sport? gosh, we need to define whats a sport and whats not... all i can say is .... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oooooh, sleeping as a sport...I think I could be really awesome at that :-)

Where do I sign?

Maybe pillow fighting is harder than it seems.

I love the rules posted on the website though...

7. Loading a pillow with a foreign object such as a brick is

strictly forbidden.* (has this been a problem in the past??)

This all came about because some guy thought it would be cool to get girls to willingly have a pillow fight. But it's still funny...

Didnt we do that already? Remember the whole...golf is not a sport, pro wrestling is nto a sport thread? :lol:

that is the most stupid thing i have ever heard of... Pillow fighting as a sport? what next?

The NFFL - National Food Fighting League.

I have dollar signs in my eyes - imagine all the company sponsorships!

"Hi - I'm Dodger McDonald, captain of the NFFL's Carolina Copperheads. Whenever I'm in the game, shooting creamy macaroni and cheese or steaming hot burritos at my opponents, I'm always going to need the highest quality product for my ammunition. That's why, when I choose to hurl hot dogs at my rival, I don't just throw any old dog - I go for Oscar Meyer weiners. They pack a heck of a wallop with over 75% real beef in every frank, and if one gets thrown at my face...well, they taste pretty good too."

*looks closely at the camera with a serious expression - lights go out with loud sound effect*

"So don't be a WEINER - be a WINNER. I go with Oscar Meyer - do you?"

Where do I sign?

oh look, i created a new sport!! and no sleeping aids allowed!! :wink:

Where do I sign?

oh look, i created a new sport!! and no sleeping aids allowed!! :wink:

I suppose mine skill at sleeping is natural, no help needed. :wink:

No, but in all seriousness..I am awesome at sleeping :lol:

that is the most stupid thing i have ever heard of... Pillow fighting as a sport? what next?

The NFFL - National Food Fighting League.

I have dollar signs in my eyes - imagine all the company sponsorships!

"Hi - I'm Dodger McDonald, captain of the NFFL's Carolina Copperheads. Whenever I'm in the game, shooting creamy macaroni and cheese or steaming hot burritos at my opponents, I'm always going to need the highest quality product for my ammunition. That's why, when I choose to hurl hot dogs at my rival, I don't just throw any old dog - I go for Oscar Meyer weiners. They pack a heck of a wallop with over 75% real beef in every frank, and if one gets thrown at my face...well, they taste pretty good too."

*looks closely at the camera with a serious expression - lights go out with loud sound effect*

"So don't be a WEINER - be a WINNER. I go with Oscar Meyer - do you?"

OMG... don't encourage them!

And this originated in TORONTO? Marcus, your from Toronto right? why didnt you tell us you were keeping this wonderfull sport to yourself? Me thinks THIS is the sport he refs...NOT hockey :lol: :lol:

Gotta love those Canadians, eh? bwa ha ha ha!!!!! :mrgreen:

ps...and NO IM NOT CANADA BASHING!!!..but it is funny

Well according to Lord Stanley's Blog, our very own Eric Staal and his little brother may be able to do some damage in this league. Looks like they both now have a career option if the whole "hockey thing" doen't work out. :lol:

Feathers everywhere

Filed under "Too Precious to Make Up," USA Today took a stab at the Staal brothers' sibling rivalry story today.

Reading the short feature, we learn that the NHL has determined that the best way to market Eric Staal and his younger brother Jordan is to film them having a pillow fight in a hotel room.

Between the pillows and the infamous GQ "cake in the lap" shot, Eric Staal has given his Carolina teammates plenty of locker room ammo to keep him humble.

Well according to Lord Stanley's Blog, our very own Eric Staal and his little brother may be able to do some damage in this league. Looks like they both now have a career option if the whole "hockey thing" doen't work out. :lol:

Feathers everywhere

Filed under "Too Precious to Make Up," USA Today took a stab at the Staal brothers' sibling rivalry story today.

Reading the short feature, we learn that the NHL has determined that the best way to market Eric Staal and his younger brother Jordan is to film them having a pillow fight in a hotel room.

Between the pillows and the infamous GQ "cake in the lap" shot, Eric Staal has given his Carolina teammates plenty of locker room ammo to keep him humble.