The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CarolinaGirl77

More Puck Daddy shenanigans

Wysh calls out Matsumoto for worst "headshot" of the 2010-2011 season:

The 10 most regrettable headshots in the NHL

"The back of his head looks like some kind of scorpion's tail made of hair; the entire thing may actually be a map to an ancient castle."

LOL, at first I thought it meant like a shot to the head, rather then a photo of the head.

"The back of his head looks like some kind of scorpion's tail made of hair; the entire thing may actually be a map to an ancient castle."

LOL, at first I thought it meant like a shot to the head, rather then a photo of the head.

Yeah, if you read the intro to the article (especially as it appears on the PD homepage, with the pictures "after the jump"), that was what he intended people to think. Honestly, it even took me reading a couple of them before I realized it myself. Yes, I'm lagging a bit today :unsure:

I quite like Matsy's do...very Jimmy Neutron!

That's some pretty funny stuff from Puck Daddy.

I noticed Saturday on the RBC arena concourse TV screens they were touting Puck Daddy naming the Canes as the Number 1 Goal Celebration. Methinks that P'Daddy may not get the same RBC Center free promotion over Matsumoto's unfortunate photo! :lol:

Hey... I don't care what the man's hair looks like as long as he works hard and finds the back of the net some... From the smile on his face, he's having fun.