The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac-97

Face behind the Avatar

i'm confused... excuse my ignorance, but start what?

there was talk of starting a thread for people to post a picture of themselves so that we can see the face behind the avatar.

ChetStanley.jpg

me and my little friend!!

oh, i get it!! ok, i'll find a half decent pic of me... oh wait, i look crappy in all pics!!

Ha ha, I always feel the same way myself - I hate all pictures I have of me. :lol: Everyone THINKS they know what Dr. Phil looks like, but they are gravely mistaken... 8) Imagine Dr. Phil far younger, with hair, without a mustache, and having extensive plastic surgery - and you could have a slight idea of what I might look like.

Not like you can't already see who I am...since I am in my avatar pic, but here ya go! :-)

small.jpg

Well we knew you're one of the ones in your avatar, but not necessarily which one. Now we do. And may I say that if I get you in my crosshairs at a game, you absolutely will be officially elevated to Goddess of the Caniac Nation status.

oh, i get it!! ok, i'll find a half decent pic of me... oh wait, i look crappy in all pics!!

Ha ha, I always feel the same way myself - I hate all pictures I have of me. :lol: Everyone THINKS they know what Dr. Phil looks like, but they are gravely mistaken... 8) Imagine Dr. Phil far younger, with hair, without a mustache, and having extensive plastic surgery - and you could have a slight idea of what I might look like.

That narrows it right on down for us Phil... Thanks.

Not like you can't already see who I am...since I am in my avatar pic, but here ya go! :-)

small.jpg

Well we knew you're one of the ones in your avatar, but not necessarily which one. Now we do. And may I say that if I get you in my crosshairs at a game, you absolutely will be officially elevated to Goddess of the Caniac Nation status.

:Oops: Thanks! :-)

i think everyone is critical of themselves in pics... don't know why but we are!

i think everyone is critical of themselves in pics... don't know why but we are!

Indeed - I've often wondered why that is myself. I'm definitely MY own worst critic, that much is certain! :lol:

That narrows it right on down for us Phil... Thanks.

Any time. :P