The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac-97

Face behind the Avatar

And Tangled is a Goddess! She has some of the most gorgeous hair I've ever seen! :)

Aww! Thanks Megan! hahaha

:Oops: Haha, I don't know at this point! I always asked people if they have wonky vision! Probably because I went through a really awkward phase that I didn't grow out of until right before college because I used to have braces and all that jazz. That picture was taken the month after I got my braces off. I still feel like the awkward kid. LOL! Ask Katy. She'll tell you I'm still goofy and awkward. Haha! :mrgreen:

You're not awkward...most of the time anyway. Goofy, perhaps? But so am I, so I can't really say anything LOL

... I don't have any shirts from opposing teams in my possession, so i don't have to worry about it. :wink:

Digging WAY back for this one. Sophomore year of college, I believe it was the night I had my nose pierced for the first time, so that would be fall '94, so I was -- dear God in heaven -- 19 in this picture. Long-lost roomie on the right.

pensjersey94.jpg

I think I look younger (and better!) now than I did back then! God bless being 31!

While digging through pics, also stumbled upon this one from spring break '94:

pensjerseys94.jpg

Don't know, froggie - I have Photobucket myself. I know another member had a problem w/ posting picture from Imageshack a couple of weeks ago too & just went ahead & got a Photobucket account.

I'm gonna get flamed to no end on this one, but this is me on new years....

newyears013.jpg

How could you CMW? I'm shocked! :evil:

:shock: Shocked? I am appalled! :shock:

Could be worse-it could be a Leafs shirt.

man, this is so cool to see what ppl actually look like... man, i had each of you pictured differently... haha but you all are nice and sweet, so, you look nice and sweet to me!! haha <--- that was lame but funny!! lol

man, this is so cool to see what ppl actually look like... man, i had each of you pictured differently... haha but you all are nice and sweet, so, you look nice and sweet to me!! haha <--- that was lame but funny!! lol

But we still don't get to see you huh?

I know I've posted like 3 pics, but I love sharing pictures...especially this one.

THis is me and my little sis with John Grahames goalie stick.

Got my eyes closed in this one. Must of been sleppy :D

2gu051i.jpg

Might as well share these too. This is when my sis and I got to go back and meet Grahame right outside the Canes gym. Commodore just happened to walk out while we were waiting on Grahame. Was pretty exciting.

Bad pic's of me though. I'm not very photogenic <----if that's how you spell that!

4gj3rxw.jpg

4dhgoox.jpg

I know I've posted like 3 pics, but I love sharing pictures...especially this one.

THis is me and my little sis with John Grahames goalie stick.

Got my eyes closed in this one. Must of been sleppy :D

Or just dreaming?