The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
VaCaniac20

Tailgating and parking

I attend a hanful of games a year at RBC, but have never tailgated. I was wondering if someone could help give me some tips. I am going to the game vs. the Predators Saturday, and plan to tailgate. I am sittng in section 119 so plan to park in the east lot. How early can I get to the parking lot and can I tailgate wherever I land? Any help will be appreciated. I cannot post in the other forums because I just registered so hopefully someone reads this and helps. Thank guys!!

I attend a hanful of games a year at RBC, but have never tailgated. I was wondering if someone could help give me some tips. I am going to the game vs. the Predators Saturday, and plan to tailgate. I am sittng in section 119 so plan to park in the east lot. How early can I get to the parking lot and can I tailgate wherever I land? Any help will be appreciated. I cannot post in the other forums because I just registered so hopefully someone reads this and helps. Thank guys!!

The lots technically open 2 hrs before gametime, but many get there earlier. The east lot usually has people on the grass entrance 3-4 hrs before already tailgating. When the weather turns cold, will be less people than at beginning or end of the year when really big crowds show up early. Hope that helps