The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Mayo83

Cat5 Canes

I love hockey and have a disability a heart problem. I have heard of this program after watching a NCTV program on youtube. It looked like it was just right for me! I was wondering if there is any parents out there who have kids of their own in it and know what the ages are for it? I am 27 but I want to play hockey up here in Boone where I am located there are no ice rinks and the ASU team plays in Charlotte lol. Where they would have the practices at Winston Salem would be the easiest for me to travel. If your a parent and experience this with your child can you tell me what you think of it and how does it work for you and your family? I am very much looking forward to getting to play hockey any way I can. Send me some advice would be great.

Thanks,

JD

Took me a while to figure out what the Cat5 Canes was all about but tonight I saw someone with the shirt on at the arena and asked.

Mayo83, you may want to contact maniacaniac about this. Here's the link that was posted in this thread that can give you the contact info for the Cat5 program.

Cat5 Canes

Hope this helps and good luck to you.