The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo-0

Winter Weather Ahead!

IT IS SNOWING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAAYAYAAYAYAY

haha you make me laugh!! haha ya, our weather's brutal here... but, no school's cancelled... :(:cry: when i went to a school, thats instead of me homeschooling, they would make us go out for recess unless it was -25.... stupid ppl! we'd be freezing out but out they'd make us go!! but even if the schools were closed, i'd still have to b/c i am homeschooled.... :( rats!!

Yay. Schools cancelled (And I find this out after a I spend an hour getting ready for school.. that's what I get for not looking out the window..) the snow is so beautiful and.. aaaahh. I love it :D

Yay. Schools cancelled (And I find this out after a I spend an hour getting ready for school.. that's what I get for not looking out the window..) the snow is so beautiful and.. aaaahh. I love it :D

I stayed up till like 11 and im like, I hope they cancel school or im in big crap. and around 10:50 I found out. Wake co. waits till the last minute, CURSE THEM

Well yesterday they told us at school that we had a 2 hour delay, so I spent a lot of time getting ready and such.. and I took my time getting up.. and then I notice schools get cancelled.

Which is good, because I didn't want to go to school today anyways :P

and I love snow so that's even better.

Man, just an hour ago I looked out my window and there was nothin doing. Now its white everywhere and I just found out my morning class is cancelled.

I'm going back to bed. :D

Man, just an hour ago I looked out my window and there was nothin doing. Now its white everywhere and I just found out my morning class is cancelled.

I'm going back to bed. :D

Enjoy your days of scared school officials who cancel everything at the first sign of snow or ice.

Once you get out into the real world you'll find that employers aren't quite like that (I type as I sit here at work).

woooo no schoool! :D

im going to the canes practice!

Wait a sec...I thought the whole point of closing schools was to keep the kids off the roads for a) their safety and B) the safety of the rest of us. :wink:

woooo no schoool! :D

im going to the canes practice!

Wait a sec...I thought the whole point of closing schools was to keep the kids off the roads for a) their safety and B) the safety of the rest of us. :wink:

no no no, you've got it all wrong... its to give the teachers an excuse for a day off!! haha the kids benefit!! :D

IT ACTUALLY SNOWED HERE!!! The 25 month skid without a snowfall is over here in Fayetteville! Here's some pictures...

S2010005.jpg

S2010008.jpg

S2010012.jpg

S2010014.jpg

S2010013.jpg

My mom took most of the pictures a couple of hours ago, since I didn't wake up until 10. Rain is supposed to wash it out soon, but I think the snow will hang around for quite a while today. It seems cold enough, and it's not really raining right now. Kind of bittersweet that all this happens on a sad day for Panthers fans, though.

Hey, for us, this is big. People up north are probably laughing at us, but since we hardly ever get snow down here, this is the big time.

I have to admit, when I see the snow threads on here it makes me giggle.

But then again, I HATE hot weather, so when it gets hot here in the summer, I'm dying. It works both ways. lol