The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
its-staal-good-num-12

Staal's Stick

Id the Staal stick a Synergy or a Stealth? You couldnt buy either of those if you went to a hockey shop for less that 140$ Ya'll lucked out! :)

Wait... But the funny part is, itstaalgood12:] are you a lefty? :lol:

hahah nope shes a rightyy.

shes trying to learn now..

haha

Im a lefty........ *wonders if she might sell it*

nice try... i know for a fact that she would NEVER give it up... doesn't the name give you a hint!! haha

OH GOSH NOOOO!!!

NEVER EVER WOULD I SELL THAT STICK

hahaha

only for eric staal himself

haha

I'm a lefty which means I'd have to put AO's stick up on the wall. I could use staal's though.

Haha! That's where mine is! Mostly because the thing is to big for me to ever even think about using because he's huge! That and I can't play hockey to save my life and I'd rather not ruin the signature because then I would cry, like seriously!

Here's the stick I bought today! I doubt anyone really cares to see pictures, but this is my way to procrastinate for another 5 minutes! HAHA

stick2.jpg

Mystick.jpg

Hopefully I can get it signed on Sunday when I go to practice.... :mrgreen:

]
Id the Staal stick a Synergy or a Stealth? You couldnt buy either of those if you went to a hockey shop for less that 140$ Ya'll lucked out! :)

haha

nice try... i know for a fact that she would NEVER give it up... doesn't the name give you a hint!! haha

OH GOSH NOOOO!!!

hahaha

haha

So you would sell it back to him after he gave it away to sell?

*im confused*

Oooh that's nice =]

I'm hoping to own a Frantisek Kaberle stick someday.. I don't know where I'll hang it though because I've already got two sticks on my wall..one is holding up my curtains and one is all signed by the Stanley Cup winning team and I love it, both the sticks are ones I've used to play hockey though.. they're nothing special. I hope I could get one from an actual player though, that would be totally cool :D

Oooh that's nice =]

I'm hoping to own a Frantisek Kaberle stick someday.. I don't know where I'll hang it though because I've already got two sticks on my wall..one is holding up my curtains and one is all signed by the Stanley Cup winning team and I love it, both the sticks are ones I've used to play hockey though.. they're nothing special. I hope I could get one from an actual player though, that would be totally cool :D

Holding up your curtains?!?!!? That sounds very creative!

:thumbup:

Oooh that's nice =]

They had a Kaberle there actually! :D

Haha. I decided to hockey-ize my room a long while ago.. and voila, my curtains are now hung up by a hockey stick it looks nice next to my notyetfinished hockey table :P

And I'm going to have to go look at the sticks tonight then :D

I'm a lefty which means I'd have to put AO's stick up on the wall. I could use staal's though.

Haha! That's where mine is! Mostly because the thing is to big for me to ever even think about using because he's huge! That and I can't play hockey to save my life and I'd rather not ruin the signature because then I would cry, like seriously!

Oops, I forget eric is like a half foot taller than me, that probably wouldn't work.

I'm talking about those 100 dollar used sticks, I'd play hockey with one of those considering i never break my sticks. Guess I'm too weak to do that.

:lol: I would love to see you try and play hockey with your Oven Chicken stick! LOL

Yeah, even though I probably could play hockey if I tried...I am thinking since Hutch is 6'2 and I am...not...even close, I probably would have to get something a bit shorter

cam ward gave me his..? you should definitely wait until they hand it to you, so much better..and a ton cheaper. :-D

:shock:

oh

my

god

*so jealous*

how did you manage that?!

I'll have to say.. RecZone.. I've seen them give away Gerbers stick before which is pretty neat. I've never seen any of the Hurricanes players do it- but a lot of players after practice will randomly give their sticks away. And everyonce in a while if you hang out around where the guys leave the ice they throw up their sticks for the fans.

But I've never gotten a stick so I'm not entirely sure, you just wait for her to give you an answer. :D

Thanks for the introduction. 8) :D

I got it at the Caniac Carnival..(didn't i tell you this story catherine?)

He gave it to me at the end of the open practice..if anyone has a picture of that, i'd love to see it, and i'd probably be forever grateful. :wink:

]

haha

OH GOSH NOOOO!!!

hahaha

haha

So you would sell it back to him after he gave it away to sell?

*im confused*

noooo i would only sell the stick, if i got eric staal himself

haha not sold him HIS stick