The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Cowtown-Cane

Tournament

Hey;

I'm not sure which of you are Christians, but it doesn't matter right now b/c you're all awesome!! :D anyway, i am part of a group at my church that is called Bible Quizzing. how it works is each year, there is a book/books of the Bible you memorize and then you go to practices and have special chairs that you sit on. when you sit on them, you light goes off, but if the button doesn't have pressure on it, the light goes on. so, you go to a practice and the head master asks questions about what you memorized. you jump, not literally but just enough to get the light to go off, and whoever's light goes on first answers the question. there are tournaments... for south alberta, all of alberta and internationals that i am part of... so, the point of this all is i have a tournament this weekend and i'm REALLY nervous about it... please keep me in your mind/prayers this weekend... :D Thanks!! :D

No prb. You will crush the others Im willing to bet!

Just center yourself, kerri. You know your stuff, just clear your head and let it flow out. If you try to overthink or consciously try to be ready to pounce, you'll block the normal flow of information... just let your synapses and neurons do what you trained them to do... that mental librarian will zip you what you want, turbo-time!

go get 'em, young one! we'll be thinking all good thoughts for you!

thanks everyone!!! well, my team won the first, quiz: our team had 140 points, the next had 40 and then the last place had 30... next quiz we got second place with 120 points; first place had 180 and last place had 100... i got one right in the first quiz and then one wrong in the second quiz... my best friend quizzed out, that is got four questions right... YAY JESSICA!!! next quiz is tomorrow at 9...