The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
g105

Need Some Info

I was aware that he went to Charlotte at the beginning of the season, then there were photos on this site of him in an un-Godly green Everblades sweater. So where is he now? Currently, he's not listed on the Everblades roster, but is listed in Charlotte. Can someone brief me of his travels? I never saw anything about him being moved around.

I was aware that he went to Charlotte at the beginning of the season, then there were photos on this site of him in an un-Godly green Everblades sweater. So where is he now? Currently, he's not listed on the Everblades roster, but is listed in Charlotte. Can someone brief me of his travels? I never saw anything about him being moved around.

He was in Charlotte and then sent to the Everblades and has just been recalled to Charlotte. He scored his first AHL goal the other night for the Checkers 4-2 win over Binghamton.

Here is a link to the story on gocheckers.com

Edited by OBXer

Thank you, sir. Hope he stays in Charlotte (at least), but I have a feeling we won't be seeing him playing with his brother here. It would be nice, but ...............

Thank you, sir. Hope he stays in Charlotte (at least), but I have a feeling we won't be seeing him playing with his brother here. It would be nice, but ...............

I wouldn't expect to see him this year but he is big,strong and only 20 yrs old. I wouldn't ever count a Staal out. We just have to wish him well and see what the future holds.

I'll see him on Jan. 8 when the Checkers play Springfield...I'll tell you then.

Jared Staal was sent back down to Florida. Is he back in Charlotte again?

Edited by OBXer

Jared Staal was sent back down to Florida. Is he back in Charlotte again?

Was he? I was unaware. Well, at any rate, if he is in Charlotte, I'll see him...

He has 8 points in 19 games, which isn't too bad. From watching him with the Checkers he needs to work on his puck management skills. His stick handling isn't so good and his shot is a little weak. Jared is physical though & throws his weight around, maybe that will get him somewhere?