The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
category5cane

odd request

hey everyone, i kind of have a off beat request, does anyone have their ticket stubs from the 06 finals? if so im looking for someone that has the set or at least game 7 so i can scan the image and make a copy to mat and frame with the autographed picture i have of brindy kissing the cup. so if anyone a) has the ticket and has a scanner and would be willing to scan the ticket stub for me. B. i live locally in raleigh wouldnt mind taking time to meet me at a staples or kinkos etc so i can scan it there, i would greatly appreciate it, i would be more than happy to compensate you in some way for your time.

Edited by category5cane

I may be able to help. My father had his Game 7 ticket signed by Brindy. I also have a scanner so I may be able to scan it and email it to you. PM me or reply here if you're interested.

I may be able to help. My father had his Game 7 ticket signed by Brindy. I also have a scanner so I may be able to scan it and email it to you. PM me or reply here if you're interested.

PM to you.

anyone else? or anyone possibly have tickets from the other games? or possibly a game 7 ticket not signed.