The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
j-willie

Anna Nicole Smith?

I was JUST about to put a topic up about this! I wasn't a fan or anything, but I'm really sad that she's dead. So many sad things have happened recently with her son dying and the whole paternity drama of her baby and the lawsuits. And now she's left behind her 5 month old daughter. It's just a sad ending to a sad few months. :( RIP

that is just awful....First her son dies 2 days after giving birth to her daughter...then some a$shole comes out and says that the baby is his, when she says its not..Then, the same a$shole comes out and says he wants the baby to be tested for drugs bc "Anna was on drugs"....now this....this poor child is going to grow up without a mother. :cry:

I'm watching CNN right now and they have said that they don't have info on where her daughter is right now. I hope she is with someone and is safe. Usually the media knows all the details. I'm hoping for details to surface on the whereabouts of Dannielynn soon. I'm saddened for her daughter. She has to grow up without a mother now. My heart goes out to her.

yep-I too feel sorry for the little baby-growing up without her mom and the current question of her paternity. cnn or some enertainment show this past week had an interview with Anna Nicole and her quasi husband(from that ceremony in the Bahamas that they was said to be a ceremony only but not legally binding) and she seemed to be quite out of it-slurred speach and droopy/sleepy eyes. prayers to the little baby.

Well I hate she is dead? Is she really I saw them talking about her on the news but didn't stop to listen.

I know her child will grow up without a mother now, but hasn't anybody else ever thought that certain kids we see or know would be better off elsewhere? Look at Anna Nicole Smith, her child might stand the chance at a normal life now.

She was really cute when she first came out in PB, then she got hot when she got some meat on her, but then she turned kinda skanky when she lost weight and whatever else happend.

I didn't hear about this until this morning. I almost cried. I told my husband that its just a shame that she never had the proper nurturing guidance in her life as our children have in theirs. 38 is mighty young to die. I hope all the bickering will now cease.....her mama, her ex-boyfriend, etc. One beautiful life ended way too early :(

i wasn't her fan or anything, [ i don't keep up with celebrities that much], but this just makes you realize how fragile life is... she was healthy one day and then... BANG!! she's gone.... man, let's not take life for granted... it is here today and gone tomorrow... poor nicole... :cry:

I feel bad for the baby, I hope everything goes well for her

as for Anna Niclole, in my opinion she probably had an OD on drugs. She always seemed to be very strung out every time she was interviewed or even in pictures she just looked wasted.

Sad end to a sad life. I liked her, thought she was kinda funny and cool ( not always though). I didn't think the people around her were looking out for her best interest. I think she knew that also and the only one she could trust and who loved her for her was her son, with him gone . There was nothing left for her, in her mindset. R.I.P Anna

Everything about this is incredibly sad. I feel so bad for her baby girl. I hope who ever ends up being her biological father treats her well and isn't just after the money she's supposed to inherit. Poor innocent babe. And rest in peace Anna.

It came as a shock to me, and yet it wasn't that surprising. I wish they were a bit more conclusive in the reports of her autopsy, but I only really care about her daughter. It's tragic, but Anna was under so much pressure/stress. Also, she's lived a tough, dramatic life. Not that she was some great icon, but her story is a tragedy nonetheless.