The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
PeteMoss

New Ice in the RBC

I just went to the RBC Web Cam and they have changed the logos on the ice. I had been wondering what had been going on with what looked like "white out" over where NHL Faceoff used to be.

Edited by PeteMoss

Yeah, I kept wondering what had been in those two white out areas. The word Faceoff was there for the first two games at the RBC (Caps and Pens), then was removed. I guess there won't be total ice rebuild for the ASG, since that will happen (as always) after the circus comes to town in early February. But I bet Donnie is doing a major job restoring the ice that's in place and I expect it to be as good as new.

Looks good as new G105 ;)

163779_699444750356_40500308_38903733_5193213_n.jpg

TSA, do I detect the total absence of advertising on the boards? Maybe there will be totally white boards or the new ads for the game just haven't been installed. Can't remember how previous ASG game boards were marked.

TSA, do I detect the total absence of advertising on the boards? Maybe there will be totally white boards or the new ads for the game just haven't been installed. Can't remember how previous ASG game boards were marked.

It was a work in progress, all finished now complete with all the ads.

The RBC Center looks fantastic inside and out :)

Will the All Star Logo's be on the ice after the circus? The next logos I want to see is Playoff 2011!

I am with you!

I want to see Skinner drinking out of the Cup...:thumbsup:

Edited by acaniac

Will the All Star Logo's be on the ice after the circus? The next logos I want to see is Playoff 2011!

I am wondering the same thing! Will they go back with the AllStar logo, The standard Hurricane logo, or the Hurricane flag????

Time will tell!

roofcam.jpg?time=1298050467775

The sightless eye returns to center ice.

And all that glorious Canadian advertising money leaves.

:kleenex: aww I loved the ASG CI logo, most arenas usually keep it until the season ends.

Aww, maybe it'll bring some well needed new mojo.

:kleenex: aww I loved the ASG CI logo, most arenas usually keep it until the season ends.

I'm thinking ours would have as well except the Circus came to town! It's kind of like the week after Christmas now, all the decorations are coming down!

Edited by PeteMoss