2 members have voted

1. 1. this is just a test

• option1
    • option2
    • option3
  2. 2. another test?

• yes
    • no

Jeep is ok...he came back and played. Loods had a cut lip in the second, went to get stiches, and for some reason didnt return.

still won though. 5-4, like 1:00 into OT. SAWEEEET!!!1

Not that I wanted Fla to get 2 points but that was a horrible call on Roberts :evil:. Biron looked to very beatable :wink:

Aren't you supposed to be on a highway Melissa? BTW, chances are no one will tell that you suck down here unless you antagonize them. Play nice...

Not that I wanted Fla to get 2 points but that was a horrible call on Roberts :evil:. Biron looked to very beatable :wink:

Aren't you supposed to be on a highway Melissa? BTW, chances are no one will tell that you suck down here unless you antagonize them. Play nice...

The tieing goal that sent the game to overtime was partly Briere's fault....he fluffed over like a cottonball.....regardless, there was no traffic infront of that shot, Biron should have had it.

...classy. :roll:

I'll also be scoring the Briere/Roy diving contest. :lol:

Yes, because they're the only players in the entire NHL that dive and no one on the Hurricanes has ever taken a dive before. :roll: I hate diving, but it's not like they're the only ones...

And I love when people talk about me when I'm gone, especially when it involves me and Miller and "off-ice excersises" :wink:

And no, it wasn't his birthday (thats in July)...it was...uhhhh...an early Thanksgiving present?

And I love when people talk about me when I'm gone, especially when it involves me and Miller and "off-ice excersises" :wink:

And no, it wasn't his birthday (thats in July)...it was...uhhhh...an early Thanksgiving present?

Early Thanksgiving present or not.. we're just going to say he tripped, and leave it at that. :P

No need to get into details.. at least, not unless you want to PM me. Hahaha.

Well of course you were the first person that popped in our heads when we saw his "injury" being you love him so! :wink:

Wow, you give presents for Thanksgiving up there?? LOL LOL

The Sabres are good but seem to be hanging on by a thread to their greatness lately. I love the heart in the last minute heroics but it seems that the team is really missing Max. I wonder how long the heroics will last? I'm amazed how close the Flyers came last night, they really should have won. Reminds me a lot of the Canes last year pulling out the wins, and not always in a pretty fashion.

Update: Sabre's board reporting that Miller is out indefinately. No link though.

The Sabres are good but seem to be hanging on by a thread to their greatness lately. I love the heart in the last minute heroics but it seems that the team is really missing Max. I wonder how long the heroics will last? I'm amazed how close the Flyers came last night, they really should have won. Reminds me a lot of the Canes last year pulling out the wins, and not always in a pretty fashion.

Update: Sabre's board reporting that Miller is out indefinately. No link though.

No, we don't have Thanksgiving presents, but we should! haha

And tsa, I saw that, but I'm not going to believe it until the Sabres confirm it.

Last night on the radio, they talked to Miller on the pregame show. He explained that during the week he was working out a lot because of the long break. He was doing some abdominal exercises and overworked himself. He said that it was more of a fatigue thing than an injury. He didn't know how to explain it, but he could just tell by how his body felt. He seemed pretty upset with himself.

I don't think they will use that because Marty is a very capable backup. The Canes just have to shut them down and not let them stage a comeback and send it to OT. The Sabres are playing very well, don't get me wrong, but having to win in OT all the time is going to catch up with you eventually. The Panthers and Flyers are 2 teams I think the Sabres should have demolished and not needed OT to beat. That's just my 2 cents.

The Panthers and Flyers are 2 teams I think the Sabres should have demolished and not needed OT to beat. That's just my 2 cents.

I agree. OT is exciting, but we should have just put those two games away. They didn't play that bad, but they made a few costly mistakes and Biron was a little shaky those two games (except for that 3 on none save on Saturday).

I didn't see either game but I just thought the Sabres should be skating circles around those teams with their speed.

Or at least mesmorizing the other teams with Marty's eyes! LOL

They've already started with the excuses on their board,,,,

"Once again the Canes get to play us when we have tons of guys out of the lineup."

"I don't know.... why is it that when we play the Canes, our defensive corps are in serious trouble?"

"I say if Miller plays tonight....it's going to be 4-3 Sabres in regulation...if Biron plays....ehh it can go either way I hate to sound like a pessimist but I think tonight his winning streak may run out"

I just think it's funny, that's all.