1. 1. this is just a test

• option1
    • option2
    • option3
  2. 2. another test?

• yes
    • no

They've already started with the excuses on their board,,,,

"Once again the Canes get to play us when we have tons of guys out of the lineup."

"I don't know.... why is it that when we play the Canes, our defensive corps are in serious trouble?"

"I say if Miller plays tonight....it's going to be 4-3 Sabres in regulation...if Biron plays....ehh it can go either way I hate to sound like a pessimist but I think tonight his winning streak may run out"

I just think it's funny, that's all.

Those aren't excuses...they're facts. An excuse is when you lose and say, "Well, we had players out!" or something like that. Just stating that you are missing d-men and how it could effect the game is not making an excuse - it's the truth.

I didn't see either game but I just thought the Sabres should be skating circles around those teams with their speed.

Or at least mesmorizing the other teams with Marty's eyes! LOL

Seriously, I agree! (with both points! haha) I think the back-to-back game thing might have thrown them off a bit for the Philly game, since the Panthers game was late, and then they had to fly to Philly and stuff, but meh, that's no excuse. I think they might have been shook up a little because of the new injuries and the callups. Who knows.

Seriously, I agree! (with both points! haha) I think the back-to-back game thing might have thrown them off a bit for the Philly game, since the Panthers game was late, and then they had to fly to Philly and stuff, but meh, that's no excuse. I think they might have been shook up a little because of the new injuries and the callups. Who knows.

Back to back games stink, the Canes have had a load of them this season! That's the joy of the game of hockey, things can change in the blink of an eye with no rhyme or reason behind them! :wink:

They've already started with the excuses on their board,,,,

"Once again the Canes get to play us when we have tons of guys out of the lineup."

"I don't know.... why is it that when we play the Canes, our defensive corps are in serious trouble?"

"I say if Miller plays tonight....it's going to be 4-3 Sabres in regulation...if Biron plays....ehh it can go either way I hate to sound like a pessimist but I think tonight his winning streak may run out"

I just think it's funny, that's all.

Those aren't excuses...they're facts. An excuse is when you lose and say, "Well, we had players out!" or something like that. Just stating that you are missing d-men and how it could effect the game is not making an excuse - it's the truth.

Of course they are facts but they are also excuses that will be thrown around after we win tonight. But that's ok.

Their excuses in my book. Their just starting early. And right now both teams have injuries so no injury excuse is gonna work this time. Since we have Stillman, Kaberle, Wallin and Gleason out, I'd say their pretty even.

I don't want to get into an argument, but no, I don't see how those are excuses. I don't see how saying that your team might not perform as well when you're missing key players is an excuse. An excuse is saying, "We WOULD HAVE won if..." and all that stuff. There is a difference. Maybe you think those are all excuses technically, but I don't see how you could blame anyone for saying stuff like that - it is what it is!