The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
codeseven

Hello from Cary, NC

So I figured I would introduce myself considering I have to before I can post in any other forum. My name is Daniel and have been watching the canes only since the 07-08 season, unfortunately I missed them becoming Stanley Cup Champions, however maybe I'll get to see it this year! I don't have season tickets, but am lucky enough to have a friend who does, and whenever he can't make the games he gives me his seats! (Section 117, 5th or 6th row back). My favorite players ever since I became a Canes fan are Gleason and Cole, however I love everyone on our team excluding Pitkanin - sorry Pit lovers. I just don't ever see any hustle out of him not to mention he takes the worst penalties at the worst time. But anyway, yeah that is me. Hope to get to know some of you on here.

Welcome :)

We do encourage folks introduce themselves here but you can always post in any existing topic.

. My name is Daniel and have been watching the canes only since the 07-08 season, unfortunately I missed them becoming Stanley Cup Champions, however maybe I'll get to see it this year!

Nice to meet you and welcome to the boards. I don't know about this year but you will get to see the next time we lift the cup.