Sign in with your NHL account:
  • Submit
  • Or
  • Sign in with Google
Rangers vs. Hurricanes
Message Board

Photo

Caniac Coach (bus service to the RBC Center)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 colliefan

colliefan

Retired Jersey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,137 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:40 PM

has anyone used this service? It has not been that well promoted (hidden in the Fan Zone pull-down menu)? It leaves from the North Hills complex, makes a stop in the Glenwood area, and goes to the RBC Center.

Can't beat the price - it is free. My only concern is the timely nature of the service. It is scheduled to arrive at the RBC Center at 6:45 so one needs to deal with the masses trying to make it through security. Given puck-drop is scheduled for 7:05 it is cutting things close. But in these tight times anything to save $$$ could be worth it.

#2 PeteMoss

PeteMoss

Veteran

• PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 06:57 PM

We tried it last home game, left N Hills stop around 6:05, made a stop at Five Points, and then a loop in the Glenwood South area as well as a loop somewhere near Peace College. It took about 40-45 minutes and yes we entered the RBC with the masses. We generally like getting to the game to see warm ups etc but you miss them when you take the bus. We will do it again on a weekend night where there are no promotions, especially on a rainy night. Also wish they played the aftermath on the ride back.

#3 gocanes88

gocanes88

Resident goal horn expert and #1 Johnny Forslund fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:24 PM

I REALLY hope they add Brier Creek next season... I would definitely take advantage.
Posted Image

http://heelsrule1988.tripod.com/2011nhlplayoffpickem.htm

#4 colliefan

colliefan

Retired Jersey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,137 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:49 PM

used one of my vouchers to get a ticket for the Ranger game and b/c I don't have a parking pass will try the bus service

#5 colliefan

colliefan

Retired Jersey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,137 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:58 PM

took the bus from North Hills and was very impressed. departed on time, got to the game with time to spare, and left soon after the game. will be selling the remaining passes in my mini-plan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users