The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Whaler1

Posts going AWOL

Does it happen in new threads with the setting changed? Some software doesn't like change and GUI updates will not take affect on existing data. I remember when I first saw it, it seemed to happen only with older threads, but now seems ubiquitous. Just a thought.

There's no rhyme or reason as to when it happens, trust me, I've been looking for any kind of pattern. I just made a post that started a new page with no problem.

MISSING POSTS

i think the problem may be back. been noticing a lot of missing posts just completely blank. not sure if it is a board error or may be a problem with certain users systems. just wanted to report it here. noticed it the past few days only like once or twice though

Edited by MeleeRayRay

Is anyone having problems with posts not posting. Mine are often missing after I post.

I use win7 and firefox.

If you are having this problem please post what you see happening.

I just posted in the Coyotes vs. Blackhawks thread and the post isn't there. However, the post appears in the summary if you reply and it also shows on the front page that I made the last post in the thread.

I can see it :)

If that happens again, hit the refresh button. If that doesn't work, its probably trying to start a new page and if you make another post (many of us post an x) it will miraculously appear. Its a pain, has been reported multiple times and the issue has been replicated a million times but Invision says its not their software. :shifty:

Fixed it for you by adding an x.

x

and then I had to add an x to this post so it would show. lol

(TSA I must have been posting at the same time you did)

Fixed it for you by adding an x.

x

and then I had to add an x to this post so it would show. lol

(TSA I must have been posting at the same time you did)

....but its not a software issue, right? :rolleyes:

I'm new and I don't know if I will have this posting problem or not but, I do have another mystery.

I have Directv whole home and I have recorded and watch every Canes game for many years with no problem.

This year I'm losing games , they just will not record on a regular basis, I end up with a black screen.

Now I have had 7 different tech come and over the months have changed out my 3 dvrs and checked every thing with no solution.  I have recorded other team games with no issues,

only the canes have given me the problem.

I can't believe that if it is a broadcasting issue that no one else has this problem.

Please respond either way with your experiences.

Thanks you so much.